Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What's the biggest mistake that has been made since August of 2013?

Hope

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"DWUW mess" :madge: .

This. But considering what was going on at the time, I'm trying not to call anything a mistake on her part.

The only thing she could do that wasn't related to the management mess and her depression was promote G.U.Y. more.

RainingOnMe

I agree with you. She should have just stuck with Venus as the single, actually have filmed and released the video in november, then DWUW in december with the video being the first music video of 2014.

:(

Not releasing the app with instrumentals/stems, or perhaps outtakes. I know what happened with Troy and all but... yeah. :( 

No keeping Venus as the Second single, Not promoting G.U.Y. properly. It had potential. Im sure none of this was her fault tho

TimisaMonster

Applause actually did ok, but DWUW ruined everything

Venus should've been the second single

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ARTPOP in general but not in a "ooh ARTPOP's bad" shady way.

The era should have been more 'fun' and the tracklist of the album needed some altering to capture that a little better. I'm sure there's some wicked dance tracks now gathering dust on the shelf that should have been on the album.

Also the whole app mess.

ShowMeYourAura

The DWUW/Venus single mess(which wasn't really her fault) and the DWUW video never being released. I think after the whole DWUW mess, the era was already irrevocably damaged  :(

Jewels n Drugs

Giving us the whole album before it came out

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived