💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The artRAVE has a limited time.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

"I'm going to play longer than I should. I'm going to have to pay the fine, but I don't give a **** about money, so...". #artRAVEManchester.

SO the monsters who said, omg it's short!!!!!

it's not her fault :ghostney:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hell0samuel

every venue has a curfew for local sound laws, these are particularly strict in UK. her 1st London BTWB show had to be cut short because of sound curfews. this was even stricter because the stadium is right next to a residential estate. 

If an artist over runs this then fines are introduced, if they start to go too long over then the show will have to be cut short. but because it's inside this usually isnt an issue, unless things like transport and venue staff comes into consideration

even beyond sound laws, there will be curfews in the contract the promotor and the venue will sign 

Daenerys

well if thats true... why is she always late? :koons:

RIGHT?! :koons:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Bellatrix

every venue has a curfew for local sound laws, these are particularly strict in UK. her 1st London BTWB show had to be cut short because of sound curfews. this was even stricter because the stadium is right next to a residential estate. 

If an artist over runs this then fines are introduced, if they start to go too long over then the show will have to be cut short. but because it's inside this usually isnt an issue, unless things like transport and venue staff comes into consideration

even beyond sound laws, there will be curfews in the contract the promotor and the venue will sign 

This. So it's not just artRAVE :smh:

tumblr_mlkezun1NQ1rsobi3o2_500.gif

Interludicrous

So she can make cool statements like this obviously :ohwell:

Off-topic: where did that photo in the middle of your sig come from? I neeeeed the original :giveup:

Haroon

I wish she'd done this and paid the fine instead of cutting the first BTWB in London short 2 years ago :noparty:

LaLuna

I know!!! Everytime I go to a Gaga concert, I'm like, girl, come on now, I'm sick of waiting :crossed:

The worst was the Monster Ball in Montreal in April 2011. I swear she came on at like 9:45 :madge:

thathimerosguy

lmfaoo showed up an hour late at mine i was so turnt with colleen playing

Gagadisiak

I know!!! Everytime I go to a Gaga concert, I'm like, girl, come on now, I'm sick of waiting :crossed:

The worst was the Monster Ball in Montreal in April 2011. I swear she came on at like 9:45 

for me its was the first monster ball 1.0  in 2009 in Montreal .  i think the CD of MJ greatest hits played 3 times before she was on stage and + kid kudi was not there and he was supossed to be the opener . 

oh i was there tho in 2011 in the GA its worst waiting . that why i bought seated tix for the artrave  :madge:

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

for me its was the first monster ball 1.0  in 2009 in Montreal .  i think the CD of MJ greatest hits played 3 times before she was on stage and + kid kudi was not there and he was supossed to be the opener . 

oh i was there tho in 2011 in the GA its worst waiting . that why i bought seated tix for the artrave  :madge:

mess  :smh:

Archived