đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bad Girls Club: Redemption (Season 13)

Cody Draco

Bad Girls Club: Redemption (Season 13)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite "bad girl" this season?

• Alyssa "Redd" Carswell
    • Camilla Poindexter
    • Danielle "Danni" Victor
    • Jada Cachilli
    • Judi Jai
    • Julie Ofcharsky
    • Natalie Nunn
    • Raquel "Rocky" Santiago
    • Sarah Oliver

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

Bad Girls Club: Redemption is the thirteenth season of the Oxygen reality television series Bad Girls Club.It premiered on October 7, 2014, and features an alumni cast consisting of nine women from previous seasons.

Read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Girls_Club:_Redemption

res.jpg

Note: Since there isn't a general BGC thread, feel free to discuss anything BGC related here!

Jewels n Drugs

Its so boring rn

Rocky tho :legend:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Cody Draco

Its so boring rn

You watch it? I thought I was the only one! :excited2:

Yeah it is pretty boring, but I think things will be picking up in tonight's episode. We will get to see Jada v.s. Judi and I think Natalie might be going home.

TheOriginalOne

Didn't we already have a BGC thread but it died out?

Anyway, I'm sort of feeling like this season is a let down. And is it weird that I actually like Natalie's stupid ass? :flop:

Cody Draco

Its so boring rn

Rocky tho :legend:

I loved Rocky on season 10, but she has kind of fallen off for me. She's really boring now imo. :giveup:

Anyway, I'm sort of feeling like this season is a let down. And is it weird that I actually like Natalie's stupid ass? :flop:

I don't know if there was a BGC thread, I've never seen one, and there definitely isn't one for this specific season. I love Natalie, it's not weird. :flop:

TheOriginalOne

I loved Rocky on season 10, but she has kind of fallen off for me. She's really boring now imo. :giveup:

I don't know if there was a BGC thread, I've never seen one, and there definitely isn't one for this specific season. I love Natalie, it's not weird. :flop:

Im not the only one :giveup:

And I love Rocky too. And I hate it when two girls I like get in a fight! I wanted Rocky and Natalie to be friends. :giveup:

Jewels n Drugs

You watch it? I thought I was the only one! :excited2:

Yeah it is pretty boring, but I think things will be picking up in tonight's episode. We will get to see Jada v.s. Judi and I think Natalie might be going home.

YAS i love bgc. It just annoying since they started editing the fights so much.

Season 11 gave the show a bad name tbh. I think thats why they brought in a life coach, to get the show back to helping the girls

It was a spoilers thread for this season

Cody Draco

YAS i love bgc. It just annoying since they started editing the fights so much.

Season 11 gave the show a bad name tbh. I think thats why they brought in a life coach, to get the show back to helping the girls

Season 11 would've been so much better if Milyn (I don't like her but she was entertaining), Sarah (love her), and Theresa (had high hopes for her) never left the house. :madge:

My favorite seasons are 9 and 10, but there are so many good seasons. :nick:

They definitely have the life coach to give the show an actual reason to exist instead of it just being about partying and fighting. I don't mind the life coach, but the editing gets on my last nerve because they leave so many things out. :madge:

Cody Draco

Im not the only one :giveup:

And I love Rocky too. And I hate it when two girls I like get in a fight! I wanted Rocky and Natalie to be friends. :giveup:

I loved Rocky on her season and I loved Shannon even though (she is unpopular and) she made a lot of mistakes during her stay in the house. :giveup:

I don't mind when two people I like (Judi and Jada as a recent example) fight/don't like eachother. As a different example, I love Julie even though I hate Danni and I hated Falen. I don't like the girls based on who they are friends with or who they have problems with. :spin:

Jewels n Drugs

Season 11 would've been so much better if Milyn (I don't like her but she was entertaining), Sarah (love her), and Theresa (had high hopes for her) never left the house. :madge:

My favorite seasons are 9 and 10, but there are so many good seasons. :nick:

They definitely have the life coach to give the show an actual reason to exist instead of it just being about partying and fighting. I don't mind the life coach, but the editing gets on my last nerve because they leave so many things out. :madge:

THISSSSSSSS OMG.

I hate how sara got kicked out for 3 fights and Milyn for only one, yet the rest of the house got in several fighs + jumped people yet still stayed.

Cody Draco

THISSSSSSSS OMG.

I hate how sara got kicked out for 3 fights and Milyn for only one, yet the rest of the house got in several fighs + jumped people yet still stayed.

I mean I guess I understand Milyn leaving because of the nails, but Hailey messed up Jazmone's eye and didn't have to leave so... I have an issue with how inconsistent the producers are. Sarah and Theresa definitely shouldn't of had to leave for their fights, especially Sarah since she did absolutely nothing wrong (Theresa shouldn't of hopped into Janelle's fight but whatever). Even if just Sarah stayed in the house the season would've been a million times better. :giveup:

How did you feel about Tess? I had extremely high hopes for her. :rip:

I actually just wish they would've just sent home the people who hopped into fights that weren't there's. That would've made the season so much better. Did the producers not learn anything from Season 10? :smh:

P.S. sorry my posts are so long, but there aren't many people I can talk BGC with and it's one of my favorite shows.

Jewels n Drugs

I mean I guess I understand Milyn leaving because of the nails, but Hailey messed up Jazmone's eye and didn't have to leave so... I have an issue with how inconsistent the producers are. Sarah and Theresa definitely shouldn't of had to leave for their fights, especially Sarah since she did absolutely nothing wrong (Theresa shouldn't of hopped into Janelle's fight but whatever). Even if just Sarah stayed in the house the season would've been a million times better. :giveup:

How did you feel about Tess? I had extremely high hopes for her. :rip:

I actually just wish they would've just sent home the people who hopped into fights that weren't there's. That would've made the season so much better. Did the producers not learn anything from Season 10? :smh:

P.S. sorry my posts are so long, but there aren't many people I can talk BGC with and it's one of my favorite shows.

Tess :awkney:

I mean she seemed cool but she left on the first night.

And i agree. Gigi, Jaz, Tiana, and Benze should have gotten the boot imo

Cody Draco

Tess :awkney:

I mean she seemed cool but she left on the first night.

And i agree. Gigi, Jaz, Tiana, and Benze should have gotten the boot imo

Exactly, I don't understand how Janelle took so much crap from the house. I would've popped off asap even if it meant me having to go home. I don't understand how some of these girls do it. :smh:

Jewels n Drugs

Exactly, I don't understand how Janelle took so much crap from the house. I would've popped off asap even if it meant me having to go home. I don't understand how some of these girls do it. :smh:

lord she was so soft. And Alex too tbh. I would kick a b---h in the throat if they touched my ****. :Whitney:

Cody Draco

lord she was so soft. And Alex too tbh. I would kick a b---h in the throat if they touched my ****. :whitney:

Alex/Slim isn't even a bad girl, Delilah was more of a bad girl than Slim.

tumblr_n9zsr6LEcc1qk7scno1_500.gif

Nobody disrespects my body or my stuff without me going crazy. :madge:

I'm really looking forward to the Sarah v.s. Rocky fight this season. It looks like it has potential to be one of my favorites of all time just because of how hard Sarah gets dragged.

3C97mNi.gif

Archived