Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Interscope uses Gaga to promote Baby Don't lie

Jed

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

Blonde Italians? sis neither Youre natural blonde neither youre blonde at the moment

Well why wouldn't they? It won't hurt Gaga but it definitely will help Gwen...

This. I don't see anything wrong with it. Like some celebrities go as low as promoting tea for weight loss and some dumb apps, so yeah... :laughga:

This. I don't see anything wrong with it. Like some celebrities go as low as promoting tea for weight loss and some dumb apps, so yeah... :laughga:

Once again, I wasn't criticizing the move, just making note of it.

I think it's cool to point at stuff like this so we can acknowledge that this sort of thing is very commonplace in the music industry.

Once again, I wasn't criticizing the move, just making note of it.

I think it's cool to point at stuff like this so we can acknowledge that this sort of thing is very commonplace in the music industry.

It's ok, I was talking in general. :haha: 

Yeah, let's not forget how Jesus was the only one who didn't tweet to his fans to buy C2C. :toofunny: 

It's ok, I was talking in general. :haha:

Yeah, let's not forget how Jesus was the only one who didn't tweet to his fans to buy C2C. :toofunny:

I know right? I follow Jesus on twitter and he was stanning really hard for PRISM but couldn't make one tweet about TonyGa :scar:  

Kermit the frog

Okay I'll try and make myself laugh next time :P

How about you try not being a smartass instead? :hug:

elijahfan

We know Gaga loves Gwen, I don't see why female singers shouldn't support each other without it being dictated by the label. There are a lot of Interscope releases that Gaga never mentions.

Jesse Pinkman

We know Gaga loves Gwen, I don't see why female singers shouldn't support each other without it being dictated by the label. There are a lot of Interscope releases that Gaga never mentions.

Tbh this. Gaga has done this with Xtina and Bruno Mars as well as others. Plus like you said, she's always been a fan of Gwen so I don't really think it was strictly business on this one.

It's science, bitch

Archived