💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How Many Times Have Other Artists Stolen Gaga's Plans/Ideas

Quark

Featured Posts

enhanced-buzz-32433-1317417812-0.jpg

enhanced-buzz-32427-1317417793-1.jpg

I agree. And I'm not being negative about Katy and Nicki, I like them both. We all just know Gaga made the weirdness cool.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS.

And well, BEYONCE STOLE GAGA'S VISUAL ALBUM IDEA..

WHAT? :duck:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

super ultra

Not sure, but Madonna did steal the whole Born This Way concept with Express Yourself back in the 80s :ohwell:

:laughga: 

Zedd was supposed to be her little weapon but other people used him already before she did. Idk. She should work with unknown people cause that's what Azealia banks does which is why her music sounds so different.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

SISTERV

What is crazy to me is that people forget how different she truly was and how much she is responsible for changing pop music. 

I think no matter what, EDM would have snuck in somehow whether it be in 2008 or 2010 or 2012 or now.....but it would have been completely different. 

Gaga is not just responsible for the change in fashion, allowing many of her contemporaries to experiment with their looks, but she is also responsible for:

-holding the baton by bringing techno and electronic sounds into pop on such a mainstream level.

-She is responsible for the twitter age of artists and how they don't just brand themselves, but their fan bases. i.e.: little monsters. 

-she is responsible for making gay rights so popular. she really held the baton in the anti-bullying movement by attending tons of political events, using social media to spread the message of equality, sharing her personal story through her music, coining a phrase used so much today "Born this Way", and even using mega award events and the red carpet to talk about equal rights i.e.: when she brought the discharged soldiers, wearing the meat dress, showing up in the egg

So I think it is fair to say a lot of people were influenced and at times even imitated her. The minute she announced "Born This Way" being about empowerment, Katy Perry hops on the bandwagon creating an accepting song called "Firework", when her first record had politically incorrect messages about the LGBT community like the song "Ur So Gay". Even during the ARTPOP era, we see both Katy and Miley imitate her looks several times. (Even Katy admitted that Gaga "keeps her on her toes").

So yes.....plenty of artists have ripped off Gaga....especially her contemporaries. Gaga was just smart enough to rip off people who hadn't been around or relevant for 30-50 years. 

enhanced-buzz-32433-1317417812-0.jpg

enhanced-buzz-32427-1317417793-1.jpg

Nicki didn't even look right. She was so tacky. And soon as gaga stopped the crazy outfits, they stopped the crazy outfits
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

of all the things you people would of course go to the ripping off part :) when you live in a glass house, don't throw stones.

the thing is they sort of followed the trend that gaga chose to follow but because its gaga the media didn't care enough while she was less smart to rip off some people like Madonna and it was more obvious so the media ripped her apart.

TheOriginalOne

All I know is that I'm going to freak if anyone ever does a torture performance at the VMAs like Gaga wanted to do

Jesse Pinkman

Nicki didn't even look right. She was so tacky. And soon as she started flopping, and lost her hip hop credibility and core fanbase , she stopped the crazy outfits

fixed for Nicki :fan:

It's science, bitch

Archived