💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea first artist since Gaga to have 1st 3 songs hit #1 on Pop!

LordDisick

Featured Posts

with collaborations... really speaks ZERO volumes tbqh  :ghostney:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

with collaborations... really speaks ZERO volumes tbqh  :ghostney:

Ummm, some of the most known lyrics from Fancy are found in Iggy's verses soooo...("First things first", "I-G-G-Y", "I said baby I do this, I thought that you knew this", etc."

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

the fact that you guys are trying to discredit her is  sad. let her breathe and have her achievement   :wtf:

Chromatislaps

we can tell

Nnnn Tony, Beyoncé, R Kelly, Xtina, Akon......but be honest....she has more hits without collabs

Nnnn Tony, Beyoncé, R Kelly, Xtina, Akon......but be honest....she has more hits without collabs

and rick ross  :Chica:

RichAssPiss

No shade, but Billboard is always looking for "records" to generate content. Her first three singles, "Work," "Bounce," and "Change Your Life" didn't even chart. So, yes. She has two number ones and a featured number one. She is doing extremely well. But there's a major asterisk on that one. 

I'll never understand why monsters are so quick to discredit Iggy. Let her have her time in the sun. Don't you hate it when other people discredit Gaga? This is why everyone hates us.

No shade, but Billboard is always looking for "records" to generate content. Her first three singles, "Work," "Bounce," and "Change Your Life" didn't even chart. So, yes. She has two number ones and a featured number one. She is doing extremely well. But there's a major asterisk on that one. 

exactly so their not counted. and bounce wasnt a U.S single ...

"Iggy Azalea becomes just the fourth artist in the Pop Songs radio airplay chart's 21-year history to send her first three chart entries to No. 1"

Archived