💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga goes on shopping spree in Afflecks Palace, Manchester

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Featured Posts

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Lady Gaga has stunned shop owners - by suddenly turning up at Afflecks Palace in Manchester this evening for a shopping spree.

The ‘Bad Romance’ singer, accompanied by her dog and minders, arrived at the Northern Quarter emporium around half an hour ago, to the amazement of stall holders.

Adoring fans have looked on as she has shopped, watching as she picks out bought vintage clothes and jewellery.

Staff at the alternative shopping mecca have now closed the building so Gaga, wearing a long gold dress, can shop in peace.

She is due to perform at the Phones 4U Arena tomorrow night - and perhaps needed some new outfits for her elaborate stage show. Afflecks Palace manager Tony Martin said: “She just turned up here, it’s quite bizarre but we’re delighted.

“She’s wearing a full length gold dress, carrying her little dog and with a seven foot minder.

“There are a lot of kids around her so we’re just in the process of closing so she can have a private shop.

“A few of her dancers came in here last time she was in Manchester and bought posters for her dressing room, so maybe that’s how it’s got back to her about Afflecks.

“We get quite a few celebrities in here but I think Lady Gaga is the biggest.â€

JS49054517.jpg

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/showbiz-news/spotted-lady-gaga-cant-resist-7968411

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/showbiz-news/pictured-lady-gaga-goes-gaga-7968551

I GO HERE EVERYTIME I GO TO MANCHESTER :legend: CYBERDOG IS SO ARTRAVE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COLONiCPRiNXESS

JS49054517.jpg77

:awkney:

COLONiCPRiNXESS

THE ****ING DAY IM NOT THERE

lel :emma:

Haroon

She looks kinda out of this world, like not human in the first picture :omg: I kinda like it in a weird way :flutter:

I'd be annoyed if I wasn't a fan and the mall got closed because a celebrity arrived :deadbanana:

Born Brave

Is it sad that I came here in hoping for a connection of Gaga and Dawn of Justice as Harley Quinn ?? (Ben Affleck Batman)

Archived