💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Brings fan onstage who's mom passed away

Monster2015

Featured Posts

Monster2015

"When I wrote in my letter I didn’t think @ladygaga would read it and she went “HAHA!†OH MY GOD. Nah seriously I cannot believe tonight. I sat at the piano while Lady Gaga sang to me. You’re so inspirational and I can’t thank you enough.â€...

..."After reducing many in the crowd to tears with the note which thanked Gaga for happy memories, John was plucked from the crowd as the singer dedicated Born This Way and Judas to him and his late mum.

Aww :wub: but :toofloppy: at her dedicating judas also

Source: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/video-lady-gaga-reads-out-4469427

hughdancy

She dedicated Judas because he said it was his favourite song and that his mother used to play it for him every day on the way to school.

Monster2015

She dedicated Judas because he said it was his favourite song and that his mother used to play it for him every day on the way to school.

Oohh I didn't know that! Thanks for telling me!

So sad :(

monsterdreams

Aww she's so nice, and the fan sounded happy

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

He's my friend! We were all crying and hugging while she was reading it, could not have happened to a more deserving person. :)

Wow, I can definitely resonate with this and find it very touching and warm of her to be so kind to this fan. Bless them both... :heart:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

RAMROD

That is really kind..., but also very emotional. :emo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

She sang Born This Way to him, I was at the show last night and it was such a sad moment, but really sweet too.

I don't remember her dedicating Judas though.  :messga:

Levine

That's why she is my idol. 

He's my friend! We were all crying and hugging while she was reading it, could not have happened to a more deserving person. :)

I'm really happy for him. And he is really lucky to have you as friend. 

Archived