Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Queen of the Damned

lego

Featured Posts

Anyone remember this movie? How old were you when it came out?

Aaliyah_as_Akasha_Queen_Of_The_Damned_aa

9781_koroleva-proklyatyx_or_queen-of-the

Queen of the Damned is a 2002 vampire horror film and a loose adaptation of the third novel of Anne Rice's The Vampire Chronicles series, The Queen of the Damned, although the film contains many plot elements from the latter novel's predecessor, The Vampire Lestat. It stars Aaliyah as the vampire queen Akasha, and Stuart Townsend as the vampire Lestat. Queen of the Damned was released six months after Aaliyah's death and is dedicated to her memory.

It got sh*t reviews on metacritic but I liked it and it had one of the best rock/metal/goth soundtracks.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wRwvy1R9tiI

http://youtube.com/watch?v=II7Jbm_qPsM

If you haven't seen it, check it out

https://zeroproxy.me/torrent/8282024/Queen_of_the_Damned_(2002)_1080p_BrRip_x264_-_YIFY

https://zeroproxy.me/torrent/8281994/Queen_of_the_Damned_(2002)_720p_BrRip_x264_-_YIFY

(I can post link in spoiler, right?lol)

tumblr_mavejmqGna1rg0uz1o1_500.gif

redeemer_Music_Video.gif

FreePalestine

Vernier

I was 8 when it came out and after reading the book, the movie is a horrendous mess, omg :deadbanana:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

i think i have it on dvd somewhere. i saw it not long after it came out and i remember liking it and the soundtrack was good. i probably wouldn't like it if i rewatched it now though since my tastes have changed drastically. first thing i think about when i think about the movie is that song cold by static x, i used to like it a lot way back then.

Of course. Aaliyah was brilliant in it. God rest her soul :(

I loved her and Stuart so much. :cry:

tumblr_n1pjmnT02B1sck243o1_500.gif

aaliyah-queen-of-the-damned.jpg

FreePalestine

Aaliyah really had potential to be a big movie star.

All those roles that she was due to do before she passed :( The Matrix, Honey, Sparkle, to name a few.

haven't seen it  :smh:

tumblr_mlw9uaouLf1rhhof0o1_500.gif

There is something for you in the OP spoiler then;)

where can i found it?

Check the link in spoiler.

FreePalestine

I was only six when it came out,but it was Aaliyah's last movie as she had passed just after filming. :( Aaliyah was a great soul,but now her life and legacy is being destroyed thanks to Wendell Williams and Lifetime.

i think i have it on dvd somewhere. i saw it not long after it came out and i remember liking it and the soundtrack was good. i probably wouldn't like it if i rewatched it now though since my tastes have changed drastically. first thing i think about when i think about the movie is that song cold by static x, i used to like it a lot way back then.

Yeah now it's maybe cheesy, special effects are not the greatest, people hate it because of the book, but I have good memories when I think about it. Aaliyah was good, wish she had more screen time. Rockstar vampire role suited Stuart well, only now I noticed mistakes in his lip-synching.:sharon:

FreePalestine

I think they are about to start filming the adaptation of The Tale of The Body Thief, which is the next book in The Vampier Chronicles. I like Anne Rice, it's a bummer that the film adaptations never live up to their source material. But fans of her novels are way to harsh on the Queen of The Damned movie, it isn't as bad as they make it out to be…then again maybe I'm too mesmerized by those pale abs to remember anything about plot.

Prince Lestat comes out later this month, I can't decide if I'll read it or not.

Archived