💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ATLA/TLOK battlefield (currently closed)

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Ready? Fight!

qwg6pUy.png

Welcome to the battlefield of the elements

Concept: This thread is gonna become a bloody battlefield between the characters from ATLA, TLOK and both. You are going to become the judges and decide who owns and who gets owned.

zuko_vs_azula_by_thevampiredio.jpg

Rules: Every week  I will present you a battle between two/more characters that can be from ATLA, TLOK or both. You guys based on the knowledge of the show, the restricions I'm gonna give you and your personal view are gonna vote for the winner. The battles can be team battles as well. Of course we are in the 21st century and we are supposed to be civilized so we are gonna discuss our opinions as well.

tumblr_morg8lQp7p1rqa0uuo1_500.gif

Restrictions:
~ There is no special situation like moon/sun eclipse, full moon, a comet etc.
~ The battlefield will benefit all players

~ The 4 elements are equally powerful
~ Bloodbending is allowed only during full moon which excludes it from these fights since it has an unfair advantage
~ The Avatars can use the Avatar state only when they are fighting other Avatars.
~ The only weapon that is allowed to be used for benders is the glider for the airbenders
~ Non-benders can fight only non-benders in an 1-1 battle and they can use their weapons
~ There are no probending rules
~ All characters are in their young age (except from the characters that were never introduced as young)
~ All characters are in perfect physical and mental condition
~ The special aspects from each person's character can be used as positives/negatives like cunningness, kindness etc.
~ The battle doesn't need to be till death

447163_170x100.png?v=1401632717.53

Voting Process: The voting process contains a poll (in which everyone can vote) but because of that the votes of the judges are also counted on their own and the judge needs to explain why he/she chooses something. So the judges vote both in the Poll and give their other special vote in the comments together with an explanation/opinion. When all the judges (or the active judges at least lol) give ther answers there will be a small deadline where we discuss our opinions. In that time some members may chage opinion, get educated abotu something and realise they were wrong etc. After that the judges give their final decision with just a name. Then the votes of the Poll and the votes the judges will give he final result. It must be noted that the votes of the judges have bigger impact/credibility and so they count more. 

The voting is not based according to who we like the most but according to who deserves to win from the facts we have. You need to be fair and objective.

Research: Every week along with the battle I'm gonna post some wikipedia or other links, some battle videos of the characters etc. All these can help you gather some info. You can also google the battle, battles like these happen already on the web. Don't hesitate to do your own research. Learning and remembering stuff about the series is a part of the fun after all.

4jIDTjd.gif

Instructions for the 4 Elements and all the forms of bending in the OP of this thread: http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/114353-which-element-would-you-bend/

Judges/Members of GGD:

VforVendetta

TheOriginalOne
Cocaine Heart
Redstreak
Hyzenthlay
Gov Hooka
zexion_armando
Haroon
Nino

Chianti/RAMROD

GypsyPrince

Maxxx

iAstroLeo

UzK

FreeAsMyARTPOP

Ibo

NIGHTWING

Neal

windzo

Oscar

Memo

Lyric

[22 submitions]

Timeline: Each battle will last one(1) week and starts every Monday, Greece time (we have a whole week cause we are busy people and we that way we can have our fun as well). 

The first day (Monday) the battle is revealed and the poll opens but the judges don't post their final opinions yet, we just discuss who we think will win and why. The following 3 days (Tuesday - Thursday) are the voting days. In these 3 days people can vote on the Poll and the judges must also give their own extra vote in the comments. We have 3 whole days to vote cause in that time the judges/members can make their researcg on the net, watch some battles/videos, change opinion etc. (in these 4 days discussions can obviously happen as well). The 5th day (Friday) is the day of the full discussion and decsion. In that day the judges and other members will discuss their answers, educate each other, fight ( :emma:) etc. After that day the answers are final. That day is also a last deadline for those that didn't manage to vote earlier (try not to vote on Friday though). The 6th day (Saturday) is the results day. I give the results according to your votes and we discuss them. The last day (Sunday) there will be probably a poll (that sometimes may be up even from Saurday) and that poll will direct me to what battles you want to see next. This is how the battle ends. Exciting, isn't it? I know.

So what you have to do for now to be part of this is just to ask for it in the comments below. You can take part in later battles as well and don't hesitate to ask to become a judge later. You need to have some knowledge on the series. Take part now and let the battle of the elements begin!

[Follow the thread to remain in contact with the process and the fun]

[For easier entrance, the thread is on my profile and on my signature as well]

The Battles

Battle #1 (page 4)

Toph VS Bolin

Arena: Earthbending underground Arena

Toph: 14

Bolin: 1

WInner: Toph Beifong, the Blind Bandit

Battle #2 (page 8)

Arena: Western Air Temple

Princess Azula: 9

Winner: Princess Azula, the Coldblooded Firebender

Battle #3 (page 11)

Aang, Katara, Toph and Azula vs The Red Lotus Team (Zaheer, Ghazan, Ming-Hua, P'Li)

Arena: Ba Sing Se Royal Palace (inside and outside)

Aang, Katara, Toph and Azula: 7

Red Lotus: 3

Winners: Gaang/Azula

Battle #4 (page 14)

Zuko & Katara VS Lin and Suyin

Arena: The airibending Temple of Republic City

Zutara: 1
Beifongs: 7

Winners: Lin & Suyin Beifong sisters

Battle #5 (page 16)

King Bumi VS General Iroh

Arena: Ba Sing Se crystal catacombs

King Bumi: 2

General Iroh: 7

Winner: General Iroh / The Dragon Of The West

*Battle #6 (page 18)

Arena: Wulong Forest

None:3

Winner: Avatar Aang, The Last Airbender

Battle #7 (page 20)

Toph Beifong Vs Princess Azula

Arena: The Fire Nation underground volcano fortress

Toph Beifong: 3

Princess Azula:4

Winner: Princess Azula, the Coldblooded Firebender

Battle #8 (page 23)

Zuko & Mai Vs Mako & Asami

Arena: The streets of Republic City

Zuko & Mai: 6

Mako & Asami: 2

Winners: Zuko & Mai, the emo couple

Battle #9 (page 27)

Katara Vs Kuvira

Arena: The Serpent's Pass

Katara: 3

Kuvira:5

Winner: Kuvira, The Great Uniter

Battle #10 (page 28)

Arena: The Swamp

Eska & Desna:1

Winner: Avatar Korra

Discuss and Vote on the Poll.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

I want to join so badly!!! But I'm really busy irl so I don't know if I'll ha able to take part. :nooo:

VforVendetta

I want to join so badly!!! But I'm really busy irl so I don't know if I'll ha able to take part. :nooo:

I don;t think you need that much time to vote on a poll and wrtiet he lines of your opinion The extra discussions are for those that have time and want to discuss it. :yes:

TheOriginalOne
I don;t think you need that much time to vote on a poll and wrtiet he lines of your opinion The extra discussions are for those that have time and want to discuss it. :yes:
Alright! I'll join! :excited:

VforVendetta

OMG I WANNA PLAY!!!

count me a part of the Fire Nation

Of course. :) Welcome to the battlefield.

I'll join! Love both shows  :omgexcited:

Alright! I'll join! :excited:

me

I want to join, this sounds interesting

Done. Welcome guys

VforVendetta

This does sound rather interesting :popcorn: Count me in :excited:

Yay. :party: Done.  :awesome:

Archived