💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pop music worries me nowadays

Dodo

Featured Posts

Late 2011 and 2012 were horrible too, only Marina and The diamonds was good ando she dissapeared. :(

We need rhianna or gaga to save pop music again, (even Avril,Nelly, fergie gwen and hilary failed hard)

Idk whats going on

Gwen's song literally just came out. She's on one of the biggest shows and hasn't even started promo or released a video.  :toofunga:

It's not her best, but it's catchy and really grows on you. It's got a bit more of a unique sound than a lot of stuff. I feel like her album could be a big trend setter if she has some more LAMB-esque pop on the album. 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bordeciel

Untalented overproduced artists are the main reason it's not interesting.

All the pop acts aren't untalented but they're not complete. What is impressive about Gaga is that even with producers that usually works with untalented or imcomplete pop girls, she achieve to puts her soul in each songs she makes cause she writes the lyrics and melody of 'em.

Huge Pop girls like P!nk, Taylor Swift (talented but same producer) or Katy Perry have the same producers. I add Britney Spears, Ariana Grande and Ke$ha and I forgot a lot. We need to realize how cynical this industry is. Max Martin and Dr.Luke take 50% of the pop industry economic cake.

But now with the revelations about Dr.Luke and the lack of album sales of someone like Grande it may change.

And I wish Gaga would come back with a stronger record than ARTPOP. Stronger production too.

Charli XCX could be a very interresting act, great voice, great songs: You (ha ha ha), Boom Clap, Superlove are quality pop songs but her new one Break The Rules... I don't feel it. But she's an interresting one.

FrankGutz

My tastes aren't really pop anyway. I do love some good pop and when I latch onto a pop song or album that grabs me it's fun and love it, but I tend to listen to stuff like this, darker, eclectic music with electronic overtones, not pop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjSabjZ1zdQ

OMG!! That's ****ing flawless

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

I think the pop scene goes through droughts like these from time to time.. Until another b---h comes and saves us all again

hPo6Vf9.gif

wahkeenasitka

We just need a new musical trend or a reinvention of the current trends. 

What we need is non-corporate non-mainstream music that is based in progressive, soul-stirring, passionate people... like we need the Kurt Cobain, Bob Marley, John Lennon and Ani DiFranco of our time to come exploding out.... 

The current people who most fit that vision for me are Nahko & Medicine for the People... and The Polish Ambassador. 

Archived