💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift sees some people's views on her music as sexist

LordDisick

Featured Posts

"You’re going to have people who are going to say ‘Oh, you know like, she just writes songs about her ex-boyfriends’ and I think frankly that’s a very s-xist angle to take. No one says that about Ed Sheeran. No one says it about Bruno Mars. They’re all writing songs about their exes, their current girlfriends, their love-life, and no one raises a red flag there." - Taylor Swift

https://audioboom.com/boos/2574004-taylor-swift-s-1989-secrets-and-response-to-s-xist-song-speculation-jules-merrick-and-sophie

220px-Taylor_Swift_-_1989.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually very true. I guess the only annoying part about her demeanor is the way she addresses her relationships outside of her music. That behavior is a catalyst to people targeting her music...

ItsTommyBitch

She makes a good point :madge:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Male artist that guys take seriously don't obsess about break ups the way Taylor and Adele do. It's WEAK. They sing about a broader range of topics. Even Pink did a whole album about breaking up with her husband and then got back to him. Guys who hate Taylor's lyrical obsession aren't going to be fans of Bruno's Granade either.

Singing about love and relationships is fine is your doing fun dance pop or are a boy band, but otherwise broader your horizons.

Morphine Prince

Actually very true. I guess the only annoying part about her demeanor is the way she addresses her relationships outside of her music. That behavior is a catalyst to people targeting her music...

Exactly. She is annoying therefore she is targeted.

Archived