Do you think Gaga hates ARTPOP?

Dodo

?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes, she regrets it.
    • No, she loves it.

Featured Posts

I think she loves ARTPOP, she's obsessed with ARTPOP, she idolizes ARTPOP, she bleeds ARTPOP, she ****s ARTPOOP

:troll:

I'm serious tho

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so. She was excited and loved the music before stuff happened i'm sure she still loves it now. She just hated what she had to go through and everything that stopped her from doing what she wanted to do.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Aura Veil

If anything, she regrets that her true vision of ARTPOP didn't come to fruition. But I think ARTPOP's events needed to happen: she knows who to trust in her life now, and she's going to present a new album soon that will slay everyone  :legend:

No she doesn't. I remember a fan who went backstage once told Gaga how much they loved ARTPOP and she was so happy and was in tears or something like that so i dont think she "hates" it. Hate is a pretty strong word. Gaga put a lot of effort into this era, the costumes, artRAVE and everything. In my opinion, ARTPOP was the best era yet!

ARTPOP was the best era? You have an amazing sense of humour 

Bloody

If she hated it she wouldn't be screaming every night how everyone who doesn't like ARTPOP can go and **** themselves :thetea:

this tbh :applause:

No, why would she hate it? The stuff that happened during it, then fine, but if she hated it I don't think it would have been released or she wouldn't have so much fun on the tour.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Keep in mind that she has all the songs that were done for the album, there's dozens of them. The way the tracklist ended up obviously wasn't her decision, but I'm sure she loves some of the songs on the album (Venus, Gypsy) and some of the ones we didn't hear.

TimisaMonster

The music...no...

The era....yes...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

She loves the album and the tour.  Unfortunate things happened in the era that were beyond her control.

I live outside the space time continuum.

She loves the album and the tour.  Unfortunate things happened in the era that were beyond her control.

:trootea:

Archived