๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My artrave dublin experience (17th Oct)

somechick

Featured Posts

Jacob Marley

Yea I was only like five people back from the stage ย (and my first ever show no less!) - I'm screwed with that mentality for the future.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea I was only like five people back from the stage ย (and my first ever show no less!) - I'm screwed with that mentality for the future.

haha I'm also gonna want shows with no runways and sh*t coz that was the only reason there was able to be so much eye contact - since she wasn't running all over the place every song. But hey, at least you got a fantastic show for your first. :)

Curunir

random question, are people allowed to bring food and drinks with them inside? in a backpack or something? or do you have to buy those things at the show (and possibly risk losing your spot in the crowd)?

Gagaireland

It depends on the arena really, they will probably check your bags. 3Arena wasn't strict at all they barely even checked my tickets.

AdelaAngelo

this sounds so great !!! thanks for hyping me even more for mine which is in 18 days!! omgย  :excited2: and since you've seen the show so many times could u suggest me whats the best place to stand ? i'd be very thankful... i have lmz for zurich and as far as i know there will be catwalks there. i really cant choose between front row (cuz of the letters thing and chance to get backstage.... as small as it is) and the venus bridge cuz eye contact and it feels like thats where the real party is... but im scared i might get pushed as im so tiny lmao also i'd accept any advice i've been waiting for this show for a year and i really dont wanna make some stupid mistakes like i did at the btwball (like buying a seat ticket that was the worst thing i could do...) lmao so yeahhh im panicking so hard rnย  :deadbanana:

high heeled fem

amazing :omg: so she brought 5 ppl backstage??

ย 

that sounds like such a good show!!!

this sounds so great !!! thanks for hyping me even more for mine which is in 18 days!! omgย  :excited2: and since you've seen the show so many times could u suggest me whats the best place to stand ? i'd be very thankful... i have lmz for zurich and as far as i know there will be catwalks there. i really cant choose between front row (cuz of the letters thing and chance to get backstage.... as small as it is) and the venus bridge cuz eye contact and it feels like thats where the real party is... but im scared i might get pushed as im so tiny lmao also i'd accept any advice i've been waiting for this show for a year and i really dont wanna make some stupid mistakes like i did at the btwball (like buying a seat ticket that was the worst thing i could do...) lmao so yeahhh im panicking so hard rnย  :deadbanana:

Well the last two shows, she hasn't read any letters after Aura - she's sitting further back on the stage at the end of Aura now too. She used to finished at the front of the stage, but now is definitely further back. She has been reading letters from fans just before BTW.....at the end of You & I, she runs and slides on her knees on the long walkway, so I think if you are behind the middle walkway, but close enough to the long runway to throw something on it, that's your best bet since she then has to walk back to the piano for BTW and has been picking up stuff then. :)

Glad you enjoyed your last show, sorry they're all over.

ย 

What merch do LMZ get? I'm still a bit bitter I didn't get any from seeing the show in NY and i bet it's not as good here.

ย 

Do they give you a bag or anything to hold it in? Hopefully I can have someone save me a spot in line so I can go take it to my car but in case I can't, is it going to be awkward to hold?

AdelaAngelo

Well the last two shows, she hasn't read any letters after Aura

omg wtf well that changes everything......... thanks for the information i guess i will just have to check how's stuff at the shows that are right before mine.. she might start reading letter again

ok so if its not for them, u have any suggestions on how to get her attention if im by the venus bridge (like some ppl throw clothes or drawings and idk which is best..)... i mean i know that the chances are soo small and everyone wants to go backstages but there's no reason i shouldnt try my best. although im sure im gonna have the best fun anyway hah

Glad you enjoyed your last show, sorry they're all over.

ย 

What merch do LMZ get? I'm still a bit bitter I didn't get any from seeing the show in NY and i bet it's not as good here.

ย 

Do they give you a bag or anything to hold it in? Hopefully I can have someone save me a spot in line so I can go take it to my car but in case I can't, is it going to be awkward to hold?

Merch is exactly the same - hard cover tour book, bubble gun, laminate and an artrave bag. TBH, the bags in Europe are much better quality than the sh*tty ones we got in Aus (not sure if the Aus ones were the same as the US one) - like i could actually use the one from Dublin as a handbag for work. It seems quite sturdy....and so that answers the question of if you have something to hold it in - yes....and if you are lucky enough to be by a barrier, you can even just lean it against the barrier at your feet. ;) Or you can ask if you can cloak the bag before the show. In Sydney they let us cloak stuff if we wanted. In Dublin we couldn't as the venue had no cloaking facilities, so everyone had to take their bags with them inside.

omg wtf well that changes everything......... thanks for the information i guess i will just have to check how's stuff at the shows that are right before mine.. she might start reading letter again

ok so if its not for them, u have any suggestions on how to get her attention if im by the venus bridge (like some ppl throw clothes or drawings and idk which is best..)... i mean i know that the chances are soo small and everyone wants to go backstages but there's no reason i shouldnt try my best. although im sure im gonna have the best fun anyway hah

ย 

Yeah....like i would see how it goes at the other shows, but if it stay the same as now, then I would try to throw something on the long runway just after You & I. I think be creative. It depends each show what she chooses to pick up, so I mean there's no guarantee that any one thing will have more chance - sometimes she'll wear a jacket but not read the letter and pick up a toy, sometimes she'll read the letter on a jacket, sometimes she will just pick up a toy or a letter, and sometimes she will just randomly pick someone out of the crowd (like in Dublin).

AdelaAngelo

ย 

Yeah....like i would see how it goes at the other shows, but if it stay the same as now, then I would try to throw something on the long runway just after You & I. I think be creative. It depends each show what she chooses to pick up, so I mean there's no guarantee that any one thing will have more chance - sometimes she'll wear a jacket but not read the letter and pick up a toy, sometimes she'll read the letter on a jacket, sometimes she will just pick up a toy or a letter, and sometimes she will just randomly pick someone out of the crowd (like in Dublin).

oh i see, thanks! my friend and i already have a few things in mind that are pretty creative but anyway, even if it doesnt work im just so happy im going after all... tho im gonna put most effort on my outfit just so i feel good during the whole night even if nobody gives a ****. if im lucky she might see me. whtever thanks again

Sugarfall

Wow great that you had fun and went to so multiple artRAVEs I wish I could :cry:

ย 

And wow your wait before the actual show was so short. In my date Starlight played longer than 30 min and the music before Gaga lasted almost an hour :spin:

Merch is exactly the same - hard cover tour book, bubble gun, laminate and an artrave bag. TBH, the bags in Europe are much better quality than the sh*tty ones we got in Aus (not sure if the Aus ones were the same as the US one) - like i could actually use the one from Dublin as a handbag for work. It seems quite sturdy....and so that answers the question of if you have something to hold it in - yes....and if you are lucky enough to be by a barrier, you can even just lean it against the barrier at your feet. ;) Or you can ask if you can cloak the bag before the show. In Sydney they let us cloak stuff if we wanted. In Dublin we couldn't as the venue had no cloaking facilities, so everyone had to take their bags with them inside.

ย 

ย 

Ah ok thanks, don't feel so bad about not getting my LMZ merch from NY now. I am hoping to get a barrier spot but I'm feeling with it being a Saturday people will get there from stupid o'clock, ah well we'll see.

Archived