💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Runways

katyperry2

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of the artRAVE stage do you like best?

• Big stage with runways
    • Small festival stage with no runways
    • Big stage with no runways

Featured Posts

Jewels n Drugs
Big stage with runways ofc
oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

The best thing about the artRave is the runways without them it jus look like a cheap regular show from any EDM artist

thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!

Jacob Marley

Just got back from the Dublin show. The show is PERFECT on that size of a stage. Perfect precision and no ones tired from running around.

I love the artrave castle. I just wish it were a physical solid instead of the uncleaned messy blow up castle. Seriously.

I didn't even know it was blow up until I saw a video of The Edge Of Glory at the Tokyo artRAVE

I would have loved to see the show without the runways. I know that Gaga wants to reach every corner of an arena, but due to everybody putting their cameras up and the runways being so high, I had a really hard time seeing her. I was like 4th row in front of the main stage and had to look at the big screen 60% of the time

Yeah. I agree. Plus I've seen videos from underneath the runways and you can barely see her. Plus, who wants to look at her high heels for the whole show?

antpats2

I LOVE the runways and it wouldnt be complete without them. I loved being able to follow gaga around during the show! everyone was so nice and you could literally walk around the arena and always be close to her 

Yeah. I agree. Plus I've seen videos from underneath the runways and you can barely see her. Plus, who wants to look at her high heels for the whole show?

not true. The runways are 100% clear and they're not very high at all (maybe that's because im just tall). And besides, its easy to move out from under the runways. I went to 2 shows and during the show, under each of the runways were EMPTY because everyone wanted to be either side of the runways so Gaga could see them 

Bloody

Is the greek date considered big or small stage ? :huh:

big, it was named Fat Lady and it was one of the biggest one stages  in europe

Supersonic

I didn't even see her heels, most of the time it was only her calves :deadbanana:

I LOVE the runways and it wouldnt be complete without them. I loved being able to follow gaga around during the show! everyone was so nice and you could literally walk around the arena and always be close to her 

not true. The runways are 100% clear and they're not very high at all (maybe that's because im just tall). And besides, its easy to move out from under the runways. I went to 2 shows and during the show, under each of the runways were EMPTY because everyone wanted to be either side of the runways so Gaga could see them 

Good point

the artRave is nothing without the runways

Im gonna have to disagree with you. My artRAVE had no runways and it was a fantastic show.

big, it was named Fat Lady and it was one of the biggest one stages  in Europe

wait....what?

Are there any pics of the stage with only the cave... ???

Here's one I took from my artRAVE. Sorry about the quality, my camera sucks. - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0MPPc_IMAEidbF.jpg

Are there any pics of the stage with only the cave... ???

and if you were talking about the Dublin stage - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0LI-WWCcAEKvo7.jpg

Is this one used with runways at arena shows? I think it is lol, actually the artRAVE castle is a lot bigger in real life! :legend:

Yeah its basically the same stage as the first one, but without the long runway on the right side.

Archived