Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterBall13

I thought she'd buy a house somewhere in NYC. :ohwell:

This...I don't believe gaga wouldn't live in NYC this is ridicipulous

This is a good investment because house prices are down and it'll probably be worth a lot more in the years to come.

Also it makes sense for her and Taylor since its close to Hollywood and they both want to be in movies.

Isn't it crazy that on some level we helped pay for this mansion? I mean its money well spent, don't get me wrong.

ChicaSkas

Ho. Lee. Chit.

My dentist is in Malibu. I see him 3 times a year.

Maybe I could book an appointment to say hi to Gaga :dead:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RAMROD

I praise the Lord for Gaga to

finally know that L.A. is the best state to live in.

Bye New York! :evil:

So happy she finally have a place to come home to.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ChicaSkas

I can't imagine her rasing kids tho. How will her baby recognize her with her wearing different looks everyday?

Seriously, at home there's no need for her to dress up like that... I can't believe you actually typed that.. once you are a mom (and a hands on Italian mom at that) there simply won't be that kind of lifestyle anymore in the privacy of her own home. This is a chance for her to have some normal time.

Oh so now we have a proper place to stalk her :excited2:

Not so fast! You can bet this is a gated community with call ahead permission access. Secluded up in the canyons of Malibu.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

In California though? Sounds like bs. Taylor does not live in California, her family is not in California, and of course, she doesn't like California.

:troll: She found out the best most painless dentist in the whole state is here :troll:

My dentist of course...! :troll:

Just think: hop skip jump to Staples Center, Antonia Bennett's house, all the celeb homes in LA, i.e. Gwen Stefani's, ect, ect, ect....

Don't forget to pull a Micheal Jackson and buy jewelry in Simi Valley, ok, Gaga :P

And if you happen to breeze by the Main Post office... say hi to one of your screwiest devoted fans...

:Chica:

giskardsb

Not so fast! You can bet this is a gated community with call ahead permission access. Secluded up in the canyons of Malibu.

Yep... monster free zone.

RAMROD

Those of you who complain she didn't choose NYC.

You guys seems to forgot that
Gaga have lived in Bel Air, Los Angeles during
the production of THE FAME

Let me refresh your mind
on how that place looks like

article-0-0A6F3B27000005DC-457_468x399.j

Lady+GaGa+leased+7+million+home+hills+Be

Besides, we have good weather here all year. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ChicaSkas

Yep... monster free zone.

I can see all of us sitting around the little mini hut where the guards call the residents (to authorize electricians/plumbers/staff/workers/gardeners/ect) ... I can see fans bribing the operators... nagging... being a nuisance... I know our fanbase too well :giveup: :cry: :dead:

She's a New York girl at heart, but doesn't already have a place there? Good for her, though! She's probably thinking Malibu is a great place to settle down, enjoy relative privacy, with great weather, and look at the view in those mansion photos. It's a beautiful estate. Interesting that she'd step in place of the previous Warner Bros. executive, that's big money.

Y'all need to stop getting hung up on these slogans she puts out as if they were rules for how she lives her life. All that personal stuff is her business alone, not our call in the slightest, same as any other celebrities' or individual's life.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Archived