💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Be honest, are you happy about the C2C era?

Bambino

326 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy about the C2C era?

• Yes. I'm happy because Gaga seems to be happy. Who cares if jazz isn't my thing?
    • No. Jazz isn't my thing and I'm not gonna pretend that I'm enjoying this era just because Gaga is enjoying it.
    • Indifferent. I'm just gonna wait for her next era.

Featured Posts

Bambino

aVQCUN8.gif

For example, Demi, on the left, seems to be enjoying the C2C era, however; Paulina, on the right, isn't that impressed.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it makes her happy and its good for her career. And i love Bang Bang, Cheek To Cheek, I wont dance and a couple other songs! 

Miranda Sings

I'm happy. I love that Gaga seems happy, and I love the music. We wouldn't be getting another pop album for a year or so regardless, so Cheek to Cheek is like a nice little bonus.

I'm happy for her and this experience will probably push her to make a fantastic 5th Pop album. :flutter: 

Or a Rock album! :rockstar:

Happy with it, I mean it's filling the gap between a new 'pop' album so what's to dislike?

I also like the album so it's pretty easy to enjoy the era

Girl Under You

option c) while enjoying the album but I'm not as excited as I was in her last eras

Sugarfall

I don't really care. The album is nice background music, but I don't intend on getting it to iTunes.

But it's nice seeing and hearing about Gaga unlike in early 2014 which is def a great thing about CTC era

CrownClown

Well I voted indifferent, I'll wait for her next POP era
I would have voted happy, but not because she's happy...but because with this album people might see the talent she has

I'm happy, because swing jazz is better than a lot of other directions she could have gone in (acoustic folk, R&B ballads).

Also pop is struggling, so a good time to try something new.

djBuffoon

The album is gorgeous, as was the taping at Lincoln Center, and it's causing people to reconsider their thoughts on her talent. Can't say I'm disappointed.

Archived