💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "I'd love to release Gypsy and make a video for it"

Bloody

Featured Posts

Don't make me cry. All these things that could've happened. I need to go lie down because I'm so angry at Interscope and Troy rn brb.

This era(ARTPOP) has been such a mess. Hopefully this time Interscope has finally learned their lesson :cry:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Backstage at the artRAVE in Birmingham:

GAGA SAID THAT SHE HAS 40 YEARS OF MAKING MUSIC AHEAD OF HER + THAT THERE WAS A TIME WHEN SHE WAS GONNA QUIT MUSIC, BUT NOW THATS BEHIND HER

Gaga said that she's sad about artists lip syncing + that it marks the end of music. I said to her "Will you save it?" She said "Of course."

Gaga said "If anyone asks about my next album, tell them I'm creating an experimental hip-hop album." LMAOO

She said that she has to keep everything about her new album a secret bc, in her words - "there are always people sniffing around my ***!"

Someone asked Gaga "What music do you currently like listening to?" Gaga replied, "I love Sam Smith!"

Gaga said she'd love to re-release Gypsy as a song, + she'd love to make a video for the song, bc she saw how much it means to people and that the ARTPOP film music video personally cost her a FORTUNE, because she paid herself because the record label wouldn't pay and she said that because she'd initially promised to release many videos for ARTPOP, but couldn't for many reasons, she paid herself.

GAGA TOLD US THAT SHE'S BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE AND HAS A ROOM FULL OF BOOKSHELVES AND IT'S CALLED HER MONSTER ROOM AND IT'S FULL OF OUR LETTERS.

She spoke about Swinefest, and so much about the music industry, and how her plans for ARTPOP crumbled under poor management.

Is she trying to tell us that she will re-release Gypsy in collaboration with Sam Smith?  :awesome:

Did you write it? So is it all true?

Stefani328

Releasing Gypsy after buying a house? Yikes. She wouldn't be able to feed people with that story of being a gypsy and not caring about material things anymore :(

Her buying a house was never confirmed. All I remember seeing is speculation and fans saying something doesn't make it true.

I don't believe anything fans say backstage. Its been used many times and more than half are made up stories. :)

I REALLY WANT A MUSIC VIDEO FOR GYPSY ! :emo: I'd forgive her for all the mess (ARTPOP app, ACT II, etc.) that happened this era tbh. Please Gagaaaa :giveup:

StarryNight
She said that she has to keep everything about her new album a secret bc, in her words - "there are always people sniffing around my ***!"

well this sounds like Gaga :emma:

I need a Gypsy video. I don't care if it's tour footage, or a professional one  :giveup:

The things that she could have done with ARTPOP era  :cry:  

Tbh, I don't even like to read these things, cause every time I read it I get pissed with Interscope.

SweetEscape

What if she releases it as a single right after the end of the artRAVE, and also releases a video with footage from artRAVE shows all over the world?!  :udidnt:

bionic

127 user(s) are reading this topic

51 members, 70 guests, 5 anonymous users

slay a bit

Is it a re-release? I hadn't realised it'd been released before. Was this between DWUW and GUY?

buy bionic

Ambrosia

Interesting backstage conversation.  It doesn't matter if the "ARTPOP Era is over", release Gypsy - it's a good and happy song.  Why not?  Most of the GP will think it came outta nowhere.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Voltaire

So much reason and logic happening in this thread. Suspend it.

Let the ghost-chance-in-hell wash over you and bathe in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSfadN29kP8&feature=youtu.be

Interesting backstage conversation.  It doesn't matter if the "ARTPOP Era is over", release Gypsy - it's a good and happy song.  Why not?  Most of the GP will think it came outta nowhere.

That's the spirit!

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Bloody

it's very radio friendly and I also believe that the GP would like it :ohwell:

Archived