💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "I'd love to release Gypsy and make a video for it"

Bloody

Featured Posts

PMKKARDASHiAN

Am I reaching in this: safe to say a good majority of the GP forgot about AP after DWUW, and guy was pretty much in noted after it's release outside the fan base. This was 6 months ago, so would a release of a new single/video be dead on arrival, or because gaga has been so "quiet" [according to GP?] this year, could gypsy be a somewhat surprise release? Not to get people interested in AP again, but to get them interested in gaga again, and offer something more palatable and music that could be more enjoyable?

Am I making sense??!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpadesToStart

I can't believe she footed the bill for the G.U.Y. video herself.  And all because she wanted to give us at least one more video for the ARTPOP era.  What other pop star would do that for her fans?

Schwerk

A video could be made quite easily, beautiful and at very low cost if:

- She lets whoever filmed the last Gagavision film it, was it Alex Dolan? Nicole Erlich maybe?

- it consists of footage of Gaga backstage at the rave, plus the show and the fans, maybe cut with footage of her playing the song alone in an empty arena.

- Releasing both an acoustic and regular version would be perfect to me.

I'm curious about the house! Is it the one in the woods in Pennsylvania?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

If she wants to release Gypsy she has to release it now...

I'm hoping she does.  I think it would be an amazing single.

I live outside the space time continuum.

I can't believe she footed the bill for the G.U.Y. video herself.  And all because she wanted to give us at least one more video for the ARTPOP era.  What other pop star would do that for her fans?

Gaga is such a kind person.  And she's there for her fans much more than they know or appreciate.

I live outside the space time continuum.

ezioandsean

People need to get over the fact that she bought a house and comparing it to her songs and not wanting material things ... Like seriously... Writing Gypsy doesnt make her a homeless person.  You Need a place to call home, and she did just that. 

Why not? It has happened before in the music world.

She seems so happy, and excited for what's next. I can't wait!

Qualle1

Gypsy is in my opinion the best song on ARTPOP and should have been the lead single, but now it is too late for a release as the bloody era is already luckily over...

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

HausOfMiklaus

Her buying a house and wanting to release Gypsy doesn't feel ironic to me. I'm glad that she's in a place where she feels like she can settle down, claim a place as her own. But the wandering journey is equally important to that, so why not give her the chance to tell that story with Gypsy.

I'm all for her collaborating with Sam Smith; kinda wish they'd make a new song together though? So they can release that after and we'd all be happy and sated with Gaga's creative ventures.  :nick:

And I'd LOVE for this to actually materialize since it's my favorite song from ARTPOP! A song can be re-released anyway as part of a new album, assuming she won't be allowed to release a new single from AP. But considering her next album might be her last one with her current contract, doubtful it'd easily make the cut.  

LaLuna

Oh man this just makes me so sad, all the crap she got for messing up the ARTPOP era and it turns out she was doing everything she could to please us but ****ing Troy and Interscope kept sabotaging her :emo:

As amazing as it would be to have a video for Gypsy, I'm not getting my hopes up. It's time to move on. 

Archived