💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "I'd love to release Gypsy and make a video for it"

Bloody

Featured Posts

Bloody

Backstage at the artRAVE in Birmingham:

GAGA SAID THAT SHE HAS 40 YEARS OF MAKING MUSIC AHEAD OF HER + THAT THERE WAS A TIME WHEN SHE WAS GONNA QUIT MUSIC, BUT NOW THATS BEHIND HER
Gaga said that she's sad about artists lip syncing + that it marks the end of music. I said to her "Will you save it?" She said "Of course."

Gaga said "If anyone asks about my next album, tell them I'm creating an experimental hip-hop album." LMAOO

She said that she has to keep everything about her new album a secret bc, in her words - "there are always people sniffing around my ***!"

Someone asked Gaga "What music do you currently like listening to?" Gaga replied, "I love Sam Smith!"

Gaga said she'd love to re-release Gypsy as a song, + she'd love to make a video for the song, bc she saw how much it means to people and that the ARTPOP film music video personally cost her a FORTUNE, because she paid herself because the record label wouldn't pay and she said that because she'd initially promised to release many videos for ARTPOP, but couldn't for many reasons, she paid herself.

GAGA TOLD US THAT SHE'S BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE AND HAS A ROOM FULL OF BOOKSHELVES AND IT'S CALLED HER MONSTER ROOM AND IT'S FULL OF OUR LETTERS.

She spoke about Swinefest, and so much about the music industry, and how her plans for ARTPOP crumbled under poor management.

Is she trying to tell us that she will re-release Gypsy in collaboration with Sam Smith?  :awesome:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

Amazing song, but the era has been dead for quite a while now. Move on. Focus on your jazz album. Slay me with your future pop release. 

propertyofjolie18.gif

LaMaisonGaga

Gaga said alot of bull**** backstage that never happened according to monsters so I'm not getting my hopes up

lamaisongaga.com

Kermit the frog

Releasing Gypsy after buying a house? Yikes. She wouldn't be able to feed people with that story of being a gypsy and not caring about material things anymore :(

Voltaire

If any song needs a video and to be placed on the radio, its Gypsy.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN.

tumblr_mj5ynpstK41rpduwho1_500.gif

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Yeah ... that's not happening ...

Would have been awesome to get one more video from an ARTPOP song even though the album is dead ...

I feel so bad for moaning about not getting many videos this era now  :ohno:  The amount of things she does to try and please us is unreal, it must be gutting to see her work under appreciated 

don’t you know my a** is famous

Prismatic

As much as I LOVE the ARTPOP, but the era's over. I don't think Gagz will ever do anything related to the ARTPOP era :emo:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

omg her record label didn't even want her to release G.U.Y?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

djBuffoon

"Gypsy" is one of her best songs, and deserves the single treatment. I'm glad she knows this, even if it doesn't happen.

Archived