💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's interview with 'The Times'

Elizabeth

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

Ugh. Why can't she go back to her old views on feminism? Only thing I miss about the fame era her (other than, you know, having hit singles)

What were her old views and how were they different? 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate when she keeps sayong she has nothing to do with the other pop girls.

I love it :ohwell: Because isn't it true? :ohwell:

JustPokeHerFace

Watch them do that or something along the same lines within the next year :thetea:

That would not surprise me in the least. Waiting for 1929, Boob to Boob, and But Bangerz to slay the jazz charts next year :thetea:

Hybrid MonsTer

I think what has made me so happy with Taylor is that he fiercely loves me from the inside out. And he is completely blind to the way that I dress, my changes, my creative process as it is  he knows me as the Italian-American girl my mother and father gave birth to.

“He’s very supportive of everything that I do, and it means very much to me. He’s the first man that I have dated that, when I sing onstage, he cries,†Gaga claims, her voice cracking with emotion as she says it. “That means more to me than anything.â€

:kissga:  TayGa  :worship: 

I can't wait for her to get married. I don't even know why, I just can't wait :spin:

That would not surprise me in the least. Waiting for 1929, Boob to Boob, and But Bangerz to slay the jazz charts next year :thetea:

But Bootyful tbh

SiberianBreaks

“I’m not a feminist. I hail men, I love men, I celebrate American male culture" 

Well I'm happy she changed her mind.

That's was a great read.

I'm glad she and Kesha are speaking up to all this bastards in the industry who take advantage of someone who is just trying to achieve their dreams.

I'm so happy she is happy. I mean Taylor and Tony seem to be such great influences in her life and the fact that she does want to marry Taylor just makes me want to cry, he is like the best guy in the world she could ever find :emo:

I feel like she's getting confident in herself again, like the fierce, strong and fearless woman from the TF/M era. I just so excited for what will come after C2C

Elizabeth

“I’m not a feminist. I hail men, I love men, I celebrate American male culture" 

Are you serious that you wish she still believed that? 

FrankGutz

I hate when she keeps sayong she has nothing to do with the other pop girls.

She doesn't, i almost don't listen any other pop girl, so she's right i guess :coffee:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

xoxo cupcakke

At least she didn't reassure us that she's been singing jazz since she was 13 this time.

LOL. True that. True that.

Brainiac

Yes. I'd rather not stan for some stuck up sjw who thinks feminism means equality.

that IS what it means. The official definition of feminism is equality of the s-xes. :smh:

Miranda Sings

Yes. I'd rather not stan for some stuck up sjw who thinks feminism means equality.

Then don't. Nobody is forcing you to.

so shady. it's basically 'im not related to them im too good for them' :queen:

and rthe part about her marihuana addiction.. so happy she doesnt smoke joints for the sake of it.

Archived