💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What do you think TEA sounds like?

Ursula Buffay

48 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think TEA sounds like?

• Dance song like "Applause"
    • EDM song like "Swine"
    • Country rock song like "Yoü and I"
    • Pop song like "G.U.Y."
    • Other...

Featured Posts

Ursula Buffay

2u7ozd1.jpg

Do you think it was a dance song like Applause" ? Or a country rock song like "You and I", or EDM like Swine, or just Pop song like "G.U.Y."?

I personally think it was Applause's sister, and somehow Gaga didn't want to put 2 similar songs on the album so she went with Applause.

2dl99c8.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

I think it's a complextro electronic song with a heavy metal guitar (like how it was described)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Interludicrous

Why "sounded" - past tense? You know that she still listens to that sh** secretly backstage when all the thirsty fans outside are waiting to have it spilled on them tumblr_inline_n2g25ol4YV1qf3eh3.gif

Seriously though, I feel like it's some sort of electronic reggae record :toofunny:

Teri Hatcher

I think Tara once said that Tea would make us pee in our pants or sonething like that so I'm expecting that it'll be better that that clapping song

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Ursula Buffay

Why "sounded" - past tense? You know that she still listens to that sh** secretly backstage when all the thirsty fans outside are waiting to have it spilled on them tumblr_inline_n2g25ol4YV1qf3eh3.gif

Seriously though, I feel like it's some sort of electronic reggae record :toofunny:

Changed the title just for you sis  :thetea:

antpats2

I think it's a complextro electronic song with a heavy metal guitar (like how it was described)

this. i remember in like late 2012, some haus member was asked in some interview and they gave this description, also saying ARTPOP would be released in November 2013 

Teri Hatcher

Oh my god guyzzz I have tea lyrics 100% real not fake im an insider!!!one11!!1

Sip me sip me don't be sweet. Sip that truth tea with that heat. Let me give u that dose of truth that u f*ckin need I WANNA DRINK THAT TEEEE EEEE AYYYYY I WANNA DRINK THAT TEEE EEEE AAYYYY I WANNA DRINK THAT TEEEE EEE AYYYY THE TRUTH IN MY CUP TEA

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Pure Adrenaline

I imagine it to be a hybrid btw Applause, GUY and Swine

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived