Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MB vs BTWB vs artRAVE

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

I have been only to artRAVE but I'll answer anyways #artforfreedom ZRWdFzu.gif

I went only to artRAVE and I absolutely LOVED it there :heart: but I must say that videos, photos etc. make me really sad that I wasn't a fan in BTWB days. :emo:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

My artRave date is in exactly 2 weeks so I can't comment on that yet :omg: Out of The Monster Ball and The Born This Way Ball I preferred The Monster Ball :yes: I just liked the story it had going on and it just seemed more fun in my opinion, although the other one was loads of fun too :party:

Donatello

But I remember one moment when I heard that real "live" sound in artrave and it was Judas.

Same here!

BTWB>TMB>ARTrave.

I love all her tours, and ARTrave was great! I just miss the theater of her previous tours. I think the BTWB is highly underrated by US members here because they didn't get the chance to see it.

If it comes back and is filmed, i'm sure a lot of people will change their minds. It was pure perfection.

Robinladen

1. Monster Ball

2. Born This Way Ball

3. artRAVE

I just prefer her in a more theatrical setting, which is why I placed artRAVE last. I really feel like artRAVE doesn't do her justice, she's better than that. I placed Monster Ball above BTWB because of the Paparazzi (The Fame Monster) performance and Bad Romance ending performance. Those are the two best parts out of all her tours imo. But I still had a great time at all her tours.

I've been to TMB and artRAVE. Personally I liked the artRave more, because I much prefer the party atmosphere and the fast paced energetic setting. But I think the Monster Ball was a more solid show overall. Do I make any sense :emma:.

I've only watched videos from the BTWB and tbh its'a definitely not my cup of tea :sweat:

TraeumereiLPB

The BTWB was very theatric and dark, with a personal feeling to it. The artRAVE on the other hand was colorful, high energy and felt like a non stop party. Both shows were excellent, I can't pick a favorite. Vocally, Gaga improved a lot since 2012 (even though she was already amazing back then) so the artRAVE slayed me much more than the BTWB in regards of Gagas voice.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

I personally think the IKEA ball was the best :wub:

She really set the standards high with that one

Archived