💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MB vs BTWB vs artRAVE

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Which of these Gaga's tours did you like best?

Personally, I LOVED the Monster Ball and the Born This Way Ball, but the artRAVE was something different! Like it slayed on an entire new level! I have been to all of the tours mentioned above, but the artRAVE completely blew me away!

What's your fave?

Please only answer if you have attended the tours mentioned above, because video don't do them justice at all ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

BTWB has my heart tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

I've been to all three. For me, BTWB was the best. I really loved the castle, the props and the whole feel of it.

MB was amazing too, but in comparison to BTWB or artRave it felt rather "slow" due to the stage changes/longer time for costume changes. Back then she didn't talk so much to the audience as well, she was rather mysterious.

artRave was an amazing experience though. Very fast paced, very colourful and her singing was better than ever. She tops herself vocally on each tour  :yes:

monsterdreams

I haven't been to any yet but from vids I'll say BTWB

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

I haven't been to MB. But I've been to artrave and BTWB. I love ARTPOP more than BTW but I wouldn't say that about the concerts.. artRave is amazing and I'm still in shock mode even though my artrave was 1week ago, but BTWB was more live. I mean you can feel the vibes of live music(guitars and etc). I mean yeah artrave had live drums and guitars too, but ARTPOP songs are more electronic. And electronic synths doesn't sound super amazing in arenas. You can feel that it's a recording and it's just like listening to CD. I don't know how to describe it omg... Maybe it's not about live music, maybe it's just because dark music(BTW) sounds better in arenas than bright music(ARTPOP). But I remember one moment when I heard that real "live" sound in artrave and it was Judas. So basically it's BTW. 

So yeah artrave is amazing and everything but BTWB is more live(not vocally but musically)

AbuHassan1992

In my opinion,

TMB1>TMB2>TFB>TBTWB>AR

As a matter of fact, I prefer her club shows from 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfi8FLcRnk8

and her set on the *** cat dolls tour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=458ZP12Mc9c

to the artrave. I don't like it at all, it lacks.

Donatello

I've only been to Monster Ball and artRAVE.

Her energy at artRAVE was incredible, but that's it (and enough to carry the show through). Fashion/setlist/choreo/staging/etc was a horrific mess. Monster Ball is godly on the other hand in every single way.

Archived