💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DragonBall Xenoverse - Coming early 2015

Whis

Featured Posts

Dragon-Ball-Xenoverse-Box-Art.jpg

Dragonball Xenoverse is a new Dragonball game coming to PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox one and Xbox360.

Players will be able to create a unique character.

This game will feature a new story + new characters.

It will be developed by the same team that made the Budokai series!

Also, the game will feature a new never before seen character.

Press release

The Game Where The Player Is The Hero Antes’ Up The Monotony And Brings To The Table Awesome Content!

BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe S.A.S today announced that DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE will be getting special editions for its fans biggest pleasure! The fighting game -coming on STEAM®, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, Xbox One and Xbox 360- is developed by the famed Japanese studio DIMPS, the team behind DRAGON BALL Z: Budokai games.

Fans pre-ordering the game, for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, Xbox One and Xbox 360, will get several unique items for free! Those won’t be sold afterwards:

An amazing Shenron Black Metalcase

Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta as a Playable Character

2 exclusive Frieza Soldier’s Battle Suites to customize the players’ Avatars: Gold & Crystal versions!

Warriors Pre-Ordering the game digitally (STEAM®, Xbox Marketplace and PlayStation®Network) will get all the above amazing items, minus the Metalcase!

To put on a marvellous spread and celebrate this new DRAGON BALL game in the best possible way, players will be able to get their hands on the “ Trunks’ Travel Edition†(for Consoles only):

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE Full-Game

TRUNKS MASTER STARS PIECE 25 cms Figurine (Exclusive Colouring)

With a gameplay taking back the licence to its roots, BANDAI NAMCO Games and DIMPS are proud to reveal a brand new mode where fighters will be able to gather and show who is the strongest warrior of the universe: the World Tournament aka the Budokai Tenkaichi! This brand new mode will be accessible through Toki Toki City and will allow players to take part into a massive frenzied brawl and crown a champion for special rewards! Will the players’ Avatars be strong enough to take down long-running Champions such as Hercule and Tien or fans’ favourite returning characters: Vegito, Goku in his Super Saiyan 3 and Super Saiyan 4 forms?!

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE will be available in EMEA and Australasia for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft on 13th of February and on 17th of February for STEAM®.

Watch the trailer now!:

http://youtu.be/DoyvujFWUaE

For those who pre-order the game (normal or collector’s edition), they will get a black metal case of Shenron, 2 in-game battle suits, and Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta as a playable character.

Dragon-Ball-Xenoverse-Preorder-Bonus.jpg

Collector's edition:

Dragon-Ball-Xenoverse-Trunks-Travel-Edit

Are you excited?

What are your expectations?

Discuss!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zsolti

moo 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

zexion_armando

>Create a unique character

Nope. Just redo the early Budokai games with good fighting style gameplay and less QTEs, and just expand the roster. If Naruto can do it, you can too.

Vernier

That voice over :deadbanana:

The last DBZ game I really enjoyed was Budokai 3 and that was eons ago :flop: I'm only here for a new storyline if it majorly involves Frieza :giveup: By far the best villain imo

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

I think the Tenkaichi series was my favorite. This one looks good. Ultimate Tenkaichi was so limited.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

They need a real reboot for the games.

I personally want a smaller rosta that just includes main fighting characters and have them incredibly polished and diverse, would bring a lot more fun and strategy over the game rather than floating about, charging ki to just pull a few finishers.

That voice over :deadbanana:

The last DBZ game I really enjoyed was Budokai 3 and that was eons ago :flop: I'm only here for a new storyline if it majorly involves Frieza :giveup: By far the best villain imo

This game will be developed by Dimps.

The same guys who made the budokai series.

Frieza is indeed one of the best villains!

But the main villains in this game wil be 2 new characters: Towa and Mira

Omg I haven't been this excited for a dbz game sense Tenkaichi 3!

Also, they've found a few characters using gt character movesets

Omg I haven't been this excited for a dbz game sense Tenkaichi 3!

Also, they've found a few characters using gt character movesets

Yes, I really hope that GT characters will be in the game! There is also a new character coming to the game that we have never seen before.

Yes, I really hope that GT characters will be in the game! There is also a new character coming to the game that we have never seen before.

:excited2: never heard that one but I heard were getting two new villians.

Also, players saw a character use kid goku's long rod technigue and one of the Shenron ki blast

:excited2: never heard that one but I heard were getting two new villians.

Also, players saw a character use kid goku's long rod technigue and one of the Shenron ki blast

Yes I also read about that somewhere, but I'm scared that the attacks from the GT characters will be in it for your own character, but the characters themself not like in Ultimate tenkaichi :/

Also, here is a pic the producers gave us from the new never before seen character I was talking about :

dragon-ball-xenoverse-god.jpg

Btw the 2 new other villains are Towa and Mira :)

Yes I also read about that somewhere, but I'm scared that the attacks from the GT characters will be in it for your own character, but the characters themself not like in Ultimate tenkaichi :/

Also, here is a pic the producers gave us from the new never before seen character I was talking about :

dragon-ball-xenoverse-god.jpg

Btw the 2 new other villains are Towa and Mira :)

wooow... :omg:

Towa and Mira? Who are they

Archived