Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HQ VIDEO: Gaga and Tony perform on UK's Strictly Come Dancing

squeala

Featured Posts

Levine

That's BIG!

Perfect promo! Bigger audience and less teenybopper fickle viewers. Get dat number one album!

Probe doing this because Cowell is on x factor and isn't a fan lmao

They're doing this for the target audience, like you said.

She performed on the XF even when Osburne dragged the **** out of her, I doubt she cares about Irrelevant Cowell. 

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rollercoaster

That's BIG!

They're doing this for the target audience, like you said.

She performed on the XF even when Osburne dragged the **** out of her, I doubt she cares about Irrelevant Cowell.

He owns the show, so can cockblock her... although that would be a mistake on big band week, missing out on Tony Bennett.

artpopmess

He owns the show, so can cockblock her... although that would be a mistake on big band week, missing out on Tony Bennett.

He owned the show last year too 

Dancing With The Stars is the American version of Strictly Come Dancing

I know that and thats why i asked considering DWTS has been flopping in the US since The Voice started airing against it

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Levine

He has always owned the show, so I don't see the point. Plus, she brings the ratings he doesn't care about his personal things  :shrug:

Teal Ambition

Yes more promo!!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Slayer

Why does Simon Cowell not like Gaga? Would have thought he'd appreciate true talent, even if she's a bit odd.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Electric Venus

omg this is amazing promo :omg:

EDIT: i really wanted her to perform lush life or bang bang though :( **** u tony

Rollercoaster

Why does Simon Cowell not like Gaga? Would have thought he'd appreciate true talent, even if she's a bit odd.

He loves basics. He likes to get a basic, rinse them, then dump them for the next. He's not here for musicality, just quick money.

Ha this was exactly what we were talking about at work this week.

Concerned that we'll have a tired Gaga by artrave glasgow though at ARTPOP zone :(

Wixson

That's great! Remember when 'Born This Way' skyrocketed for its third week at #1 in the UK after her BBC Radio 1 performance? Top 5 for 'Cheek To Cheek' would be amazing. Hoping for an interview as well.

Teal Ambition

PLEASE do Alan Carr too!!!

YES PLEASEEEE

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived