💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official games recommendation thread

Coop

Featured Posts

Play "Beyond Two Souls" :giveup:

FLAWLESS GAME :legend: And the story is just amazing :cry:

Can you tell me the story pls :emma:

I played the game, I bought it because Heavy Rain is one of my faves. But it didn't do anything for me, so I stopped playing, I was really disappointed with it I just wasn't able to make a connection with the main character. How does it end, and what's with Aiden what it this force she has and where the hell are her real parents?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bioshock Infinite (plus the DLC's Burial At Sea) is the best game I ever played. I love the whole serie and miss it so much.

You should also try The Darkness, there's two of them and I loved both games.

I highly recommend Rage, it has the best graphics ever and the wasteland looks amazing, the game is addicting 

I played The Darkness, it's really good, I like those kind of games.  I tried Bioshock, but I gave up :)

I played The Darkness, it's really good, I like those kind of games.  I tried Bioshock, but I gave up :)

Cool, then you should play Darkness 2! It was even more fun and you can make some special kills with the Darkness this time. And it has some gameplay scenes in an asylum where Jackie sees Jenny, those parts are really good :party:

You should give Bioshock Infinite a try, it blew me away I worship it until this day. And you can play all Bioshocks on an easy level! Where did you fail exactly maybe I can help (if I remember, because it's been a while since I played the first two games)

Cool, then you should play Darkness 2! It was even more fun and you can make some special kills with the Darkness this time. And it has some gameplay scenes in an asylum where Jackie sees Jenny, those parts are really good :party:

You should give Bioshock Infinite a try, it blew me away I worship it until this day. And you can play all Bioshocks on an easy level! Where did you fail exactly maybe I can help (if I remember, because it's been a while since I played the first two games)

I played Bioshock 2 but I can't remember where I stopped, I just know I was really angry cause I was failing so much :rip:

habbo-moedas-115-x-r-4700_MLB-F-32817573

Habbo Hotel: Link: habbo.com

The game is fun, collecting badges is the best part.

I'm a badge collector and you can add me: BuyG.U.Y.

I played Bioshock 2 but I can't remember where I stopped, I just know I was really angry cause I was failing so much :rip:

I played some of the parts on an easy level, that's why I never failed, it's so easy then :laughga:

And the cool thing is you can switch from easy to hard all the time in the game, it's not like you choose it in the beginning and then you have to stick with it, I loved that

The Evil Within is coming out soon :excited2:

It looks really good!

10606340_634224780023683_387672917093128

Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1_lfjOQAi4

It's gonna be available for:

Microsoft Windows
PlayStation 3
PlayStation 4
Xbox 360
Xbox One

• 2 weeks later...

I got my games :)

Batman: Arkham City - I love it. I thought I'm gonna hate it, but it's so so good :) I recommend it :)
Injustice: Gods among us - nnnnn, I don't like it that much tbh

Mortal Kombat 9 - Way better than Injustice imo, I like it 

Alien Isolation - I played it a little bit, it looks good

Tomb Rider - Haven't played it yet, I'm gonna try it later 

SweetEscape

TombRaider2013.jpg

Tomb Rider is really interesting too :)

I own it for the PS3, it is amazing :legend:

I dare everyone to play dramatical murder  :creepflop:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

I own it for the PS3, it is amazing :legend:

What are your favourite games? :)

I dare everyone to play dramatical murder  :creepflop:

I don't know what that is. Have to google it 

Edit: :rip:

Is that some kind of hentai? :cryga:

Is that some kind of hentai? :cryga:

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived