💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Random Discussion

Shadow

Featured Posts

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of this matters. What you should do is look for new stage effects that Gaga could use and tweet her about them. Find new music that's unlike anything popular and tweet that too. New clothing designers and their work.

Gaga cant be expected to work as hard as she does AND do all this extra stuff.

How do we know what sort of plans and themes her Haus has and the means to get that hopefully helpful information to her?

i really hope we'll get a grammy or two this year :manicure:

Grammys ought to recognize Tony and her :ARTPOP:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Rollercoaster

How do we know what sort of plans and themes her Haus has and the means to get that hopefully helpful information to her?

All information is helpful. You don't go through life only seeing things that are relevant to you. You see everything and that shapes the way you think about completely unrelated creations and situations. If you find something you've never seen before and tweet it to her, is that helpful or unhelpful? How could it possibly be unhelpful?

Creative minds flourish when they're given freedom and knowledge is freedom. You can't create anything if you don't know what's available or what's possible.

It's like when she exposes a new designer by wearing their stuff - it's because someone's shown her - whether it's on a catwalk or in an e-mail.

If you see something cool - tweet that ****.

Would someone have a picture of Gaga's autograph? Thanks

Why do you want a picture of Gaga's autograph? Do you wish to replicate it or just keep it for reference?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

I'd like to get a tattoo of it. I searched in Google but i had many modems, and i'm scared to tattoo a fake.

So i search a real picture, thank you if you can help me

Desert Monster

in that recent interview with GGD where she answered only 10 questions, somone SHOULD HAVE ASKED ABOUT MUSIC LAND, WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE RELEASED AND WHO TURNED OUT THE LIghts.

Fashionboy

I'd like to get a tattoo of it. I searched in Google but i had many modems, and i'm scared to tattoo a fake.

So i search a real picture, thank you if you can help me

So.. I got the ARTPOP app today, (I know).. But.. Will it update more? Last update was 21/12/13, and the count downs, I'm not sure about this, but haven't they crossed their deadline long time ago? I hope it's not the end of the ARTPOP app, I like the idea alot.

StarryNight

So.. I got the ARTPOP app today, (I know).. But.. Will it update more? Last update was 21/12/13, and the count downs, I'm not sure about this, but haven't they crossed their deadline long time ago? I hope it's not the end of the ARTPOP app, I like the idea alot.

just forget about app, that ship sank long time ago.  ARTPOP is over 99%  :emma:

Sugarfall

This gif (and my loneliness) is killing me :lmao:

Possibly nsfw idk

Warning: This content might be explicit or offensive

YAavi9t.gif

Archived