Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Graphic Artists Club

Phoenix

Featured Posts

PicklePower

google it, and be amazed by the queen Tove :hor:

I wanted an HQ and good sized version of it. :noparty:

I'm new to this GA stuff, so idk what to use. :shrug:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Paper Gangsta

I wanted an HQ and good sized version of it. :noparty:

I'm new to this GA stuff, so idk what to use. :shrug:

I put filters on google search to only display HQ images : https://www.google.com/search?q=Queen+Of+The+Clouds+itunes&espv=2&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=9140VLOsHrG07Qaw4oGgCw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1821&bih=902&dpr=0.75#q=tove+lo&tbm=isch&tbs=isz:l

Edited by Paper Gangsta

PicklePower
MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

PicklePower

Tove Lo - Queen Of The Clouds

2ex7fax.jpg

:emma:

rodrigouuu

I downloaded illustrator and then deleted it it was so complicated :flop:

Yes is kind of confusing sometimes  :confused:   but I also still need to learn a lot, 'cause I don't really know how to work with it at all, I just know some basic things  :crossed:  and I'm still in the learning process! :yes:  

I downloaded illustrator and then deleted it it was so complicated :flop:

Me too :flop: 

But Im determined to have a deep crack at it.

PicklePower

I redid my Queen of the Clouds cover. I like it more than my other one. 

5kqfkn.jpg

Phoenix

I redid my Queen of the Clouds cover. I like it more than my other one. 

5kqfkn.jpg

I like it better like this! :yes::applause:

It's just too small I'd say. :fat:

-----------

I'm trying to find as much covers as I can. I made sooo much but most of them I posted without saving. :emma: 

đź’Ž

PicklePower

I like it better like this! :yes:

It's just too small I'd say. :fat:

Thank you! :party::hug: I don't wanna resize it though. :fat:

Tropico

NEPTUNE! IT GOT PINNED! :party: :PARTY: :party:

Btw guys, I still need a site where I can apply text (with shadows). What do y'all use? :noparty:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Phoenix

NEPTUNE! IT GOT PINNED!

Btw guys, I still need a site where I can apply text (with shadows). What do y'all use?

I know I talked about it in a status. :party: :yas:

Idk tbh, I never use sites I only use softwares, Photoshop mostly. It's great for shadows since you can move it, choose the opacity, hardness etc. :)

đź’Ž

NEPTUNE! IT GOT PINNED! :party: :party: :party:

Btw guys, I still need a site where I can apply text (with shadows). What do y'all use? :noparty:

I'm doing it with pixlr and photoscape:

1. Download Photoscape, it's free, Pixler is an online website (also free).

2. Take a black empty photo and write your text on it 

- A Black Empty Photo -

spacer.jpg

- Add the text with the font you wanted: -

2h67w9h.jpg

3. Go to pixlr.com/editor and upload your photo

4. Double click to unlock layer

- Should be like this -

2s69duv.jpg

5.once you unlocked the layer, choose the magic wand 1zzkh83.jpg and press on the black space, and than press delete in your keyboard, like this:

2sayxk1.jpg

6. See the black holes? you do the same thing with them, get the photo closer, and you should get something like this afterwards:

155ihj5.jpg

7.Now you click on this icon 5120co.jpg which is right here 2csbhir.jpg 

and you need to get this window opened: 10rokmq.jpg

8.Now start with it! choose whatever you want, By putting a30m4w3t.jpg. you need to make sure there is grey on what you chose: 

apc8x.jpg  

9. You can change things like: size, color of it, angle, and more, to match to what you need.

10. That's it! press Ctrl + S to save it, and save it as a png! here is the final result of what I chose to do:

np2x3k.jpg

Sunny

- A Black Empty Photo -

spacer.jpg

2h67w9h.jpg

- Should be like this -

2s69duv.jpg

5.once you unlocked the layer, choose the magic wand 1zzkh83.jpg and press on the black space, and than press delete in your keyboard, like this:

2sayxk1.jpg

6. See the black holes? you do the same thing with them, get the photo closer, and you should get something like this afterwards:

155ihj5.jpg

8.Now start with it! choose whatever you want, By putting a30m4w3t.jpg. you need to make sure there is grey on what you chose: 

apc8x.jpg  

9. You can change things like: size, color of it, angle, and more, to match to what you need.

10. That's it! press Ctrl + S to save it, and save it as a png! here is the final result of what I chose to do:

np2x3k.jpg

This is easier on Photoshop, just saying :yes:

Edited by Sunny
I like dancin', and ponies....

Tropico

- A Black Empty Photo -

spacer.jpg

2h67w9h.jpg

- Should be like this -

2s69duv.jpg

2sayxk1.jpg

155ihj5.jpg

apc8x.jpg  

np2x3k.jpg

OMG THIS WAS A REALLY GOOD TUTORIAL :applause:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Phoenix

OMG THIS WAS A REALLY GOOD TUTORIAL :applause:

Didn't you say you have photoshop? You click on text tool, type whay you need and then double-click on text layer. 

There you can edit whatever you want. It's SUPER easy! :yes:

đź’Ž