💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you believe Gaga's been singing jazz since she was 13 years old?

Neptune

Featured Posts

Girl Under You

I was joking  :giggle:

But everything's possible with Gaga. ARTPOP

she's always been a great performer but not since she was a baby lol

more like 13 seconds old

her first cry after birth was actually a jazz song cover

:lmao::rip:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well during her Show Studio interview years ago she admitted it again so yes she is telling the truth

at 9:45 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=373NUcbBFVo

FameHookah

Well during her Show Studio interview years ago she admitted it again so yes she is telling the truth

at 9:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=373NUcbBFVo

Her favorite outfit was the vmas one omg

THE NOSTALGIA :giveup:

Such a lovely interview

WTF is MDNA

Didn't she win or was entered in an inter school jazz competition when she was 14.??

She can't lie about that as it would have been documented so yes I believe she was singing Jazz at 13 probably even earlier

AquaFire Witch

I believe her, because I think that just because you are a good singer doesn't mean you are a good jazz singer. She sounds to me like she has studied it a lot and for a long time.

LilVenusian

Yas! Expose ha shameless false advertising! Paying piano since she was 4, singing Jazz since she 13, sweating it in clubs since she was 14, all coming from one single, easily exaggerated source 

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta

:derpga:  

FrankGutz

Yes, why not??

Its not like this jazz thing is new, i mean..

- A Very Gaga Holiday is jazz

- Applause/New York New York is jazz

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Yes, it's highly possible and believable. Kids can sing already. So why couldn't a teen? And we mostly sing music which was first introduced to us by our parents anyway. Jazz is one of the oldest genres out there, and by far a popular choice among traditional (and conservative) families, especially when some of the most successful and well-known singers in history have sung jazz, such as Frank Sinatra.  

And like others have already mentioned, it isn't like C2C is her first endeavour in singing jazz. Just listen to the album alone, and you could quickly hear she's very comfortable with the genre as though she's been singing it for ages.  

Archived