Featured Posts

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We practicing our victory dance!

EJFsz0T.gif

when we don't go #1

dancing-fail.gif

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

BB didn't give this a good review so do u honestly think they'll name it #1?

Their numbers come exclusively from Nielsen SoundScan. There's no way they can manipulate it since SoundScan can easily refute their claims if they're incorrect. The charting system for the Billboard 200 is far different from the HOT 100's wherein there's no exact method at all being used in a consistent basis (and that's where allegations of manipulations can come in, especially if there's a tight race between the top two songs). The Billboard 200 is all strictly about sales, and nothing more. Personal opinions from their staff (i.e. reviews) can never affect its chart. 

But anyway as a general reminder to all the non-chart followers, this update IS not official. More retailers report to SoundScan of which HDD has no access to. As much as I'd love for C2C to debut at #1, there's still a huge possibility that it might debut elsewhere, from #2 to #3, more especially that the three albums' sales are very close to each other. Let's just hope for the best. 

DeleteMyAccount

This fan base was still young at the time. I mean, I didn't even know Gaga had a new album out before a friend busted into my room and said, "You have to listen to the new Lady GaGa album!!"

In some ways, it was better than way. TF and TFM rode the Billboard 200 for what seemed like ages. In the greater scheme of things, nobody cares if an album went #1. What matters is that it was memorable and had longevity.

I remember when the full album(TFM) leaked on YouTube around the day before its release.  I was texting my friend asking them if they were going to get and I explicitly remember saying that it didn't sound any good.  Obviously that opinion has changed.. haha

But you're very right.  There's so much more importance to the songs themselves and the reception to the album than opposed to a #1 debut.

SPARTACUS

when we don't go #1

dancing-fail.gif

Lighten up. Who cares that much if we do or not. The world will continue to turn. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Lighten up. Who cares that much if we do or not. The world will continue to turn. :coffee:

I don't mind if it doesn't go #1 it was just a joke. c'mon the gif was funny.  :madge:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

SPARTACUS

I don't mind if it doesn't go #1 it was just a joke. c'mon the gif was funny.  :madge:

:awesome: You tricked me.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

I would no be surprised if this does not include the 2,000 Looney Tunes autographed copies because those were late in the week and sold by an independent distributor.

The distributor bought the 2000 copies for her to sign and then they're turning around and selling them

It counted

Hope that we will get the #1, inb4 it's a conspiracy to make the biggest meltdown is history of fanbases. :koons:

Won't we know the final results by tommorow though? :huh:

DO WE?! OMG THAT'S SO CLOSE.

The Professor

just a thing, wont Tony Bennet be the oldest person ever with a #1 album if it were to go #1???

What kind of reverse Gaga curse?  :giveup:

Archived