💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Insomniac Games: "Never say never about another Spyro game"

Spyro

Featured Posts

2671116-1970809509-77764.jpg

According to Insomniac's founder and CEO Ted Price, the studio hasn't ruled out returning to the first big franchise it created, Spyro the Dragon.

"We’ll always love Spyro," Price told IGN in an interview. "I’ve learned to say never say never so… who knows?"

Price also said that Activision has done a great job with Spyro (um, no, they didn't LOL), and commended the company for bringing the the series' character and aesthetic to a whole new set of fans.

Today, Skylanders is a huge toy-to-life franchise, but it all started with Spyro the Dragon, a 1998 3D platformer developed by Insomniac games for the first PlayStation.

There have been many Spyro games since, but Insomniac hasn't developed an entry in the series since 2000's Spyro: Year of the Dragon. Insomniac has gone on to create a couple of other iconic franchises like Ratchet and Clank and Resistance, and is currently gearing up for the release of the Xbox One-exclusive Sunset Overdrive.

Sauce: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/insomniac-says-never-say-never-about-another-spyro/1100-6422607/

FYI: these guys (Insomniac) are responsible for the ***Flawless Spyro games on the PS1, and none of the sh*tty ones on the other consoles.

Spyro the Dragon

Unless it's going to build up from the ground up again using the PS1 games as inspiration, I'm not interested :emma:

The first three are legendary :legend:

Very Justin Biebs of ha

All I need is another (good) Banjo-Kazooie. :giveup:

remote_image_1325646102.jpg

Insomniac, ha Soon era

tumblr_nc5jjfHxY01rlr16fo1_400.gif

MTE :madge:

Spyro the Dragon

Archived