Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's interview with BreatheHeavy.com; no Britney collab

RetroPhysico

Featured Posts

This is so weird to me. She reads everything and seems pretty well-versed in the stan world, I would think she would know what that demonic site is all about, or at least have taken a quick scroll through before giving Bobby the ok to schedule this interview. This would only make sense if she knows how much they hate her and wants to troll them. If that's the case I support her 100%. :party:

Of course she also made publicity friends with Pigrez after he constantly trashed talked her back '08. Maybe she's just getting her name out there amongst Brit stans, but it's not like she needs it. The Army isn't usually the type to give Jazz a chance, their threshold for music doesn't seem to extend much beyond Ariana/Katy type music. She'd have more luck with Xtina and Beyonce's fanbase tbh.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would PAY to see that. She could calmly straighten him out and he could explain his positions. That isn't a bad thing --- it's communication.

You should make a thread and ask for 5 cents from each member who wishes to join and help out to make it happen.  :derpga:

On topic, I'm about to go read the meltdowns on BH.  :lmao:

she brings up Luc  :smh:

about collab with Brit: “We’ve discussed it. I think Britney is a lovely girl, but there’s nothing in the works at the moment.â€

Archived