Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: It's a Three-Way Race for No. 1 on Billboard 200

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

I really hope it goes number 1. I bought the target deluxe edition plus the limited signed copy!

GGD Presidential Elections

If anyone beats her, it had bette be Barbra. A legend of legends; not to mention a jazz icon herself. I REALLY want this album to go number one though! 

We're all Stronger Together!

Monster2015

That would suck if more people went to buy it but it wasn't available :noparty: Losing first week sales for not having enough shipped to stores...

I know! And the one I got was from a person who took it back and didn't want it :flop: but when I went to checkout, I saw other people looking for it also!

If we buy ours at Starbucks (to get the Starbucks version), will it count for Billboard?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Stefani328

When exactly will we know the positions?

Early predictions on HDD on Tuesday and final numbers on Wednesday. :)

I know! And the one I got was from a person who took it back and didn't want it :flop: but when I went to checkout, I saw other people looking for it also!

:giveup: That's terrible. :giveup:

I mean, it's good that it sold out, but she's missing it on those sales because they didn't stock enough. :(

kevinthesheep

not shading barbara bc she is really the ultimate queen, but partners is not a good album. her voice is always on point, but the arrangements of the songs sound like tracks from a karaoke bar, it's nothing impressive. i really hope cheek to cheek gets #1 purely because the vocals are fantastic and the music itself is GOOD. i don't think barbara should get #1 just because she is who she is. but we'll see?  :shrug:

Archived