Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How to Get Away With Murder

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just binge watched all the episodes so far and it's so amazing and that revelation at the end of the last episode like holy sh*t

I loved this show, it was too awesome :giveup:

Am I predictable if Connor was my fave :laughga: and I kinda liked Wess until the last episodes idk he annoyed me :emma:

Teal Ambition

didnt see that one coming!

me the whole episode :air:

some people are speculating that annalise planned the murder with wes :air:

Nahh i dont think so. This is what i think: she just ended up coming home at some point, then Wes came in, they made an agreement, then thats when she went outside to leave that message on Sam's phone to make it seem like shes worried and now shes gonna help them all to get away with murder. Im just wondering if the others are going to know if Annalise is in on it. Theyre freaking out way too much LOL and now Connor has to pretend he has a d--g problem :lmao:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Nahh i dont think so. This is what i think: she just ended up coming home at some point, then Wes came in, they made an agreement, then thats when she went outside to leave that message on Sam's phone to make it seem like shes worried and now shes gonna help them all to get away with murder. Im just wondering if the others are going to know if Annalise is in on it. Theyre freaking out way too much LOL and now Connor has to pretend he has a d--g problem

i wonder if they'll know too! they will be pissed if Wes tells them after like 4 months :air:

OMG I finally saw it!

PERFECT FINALE, the twist at the end, it was totally unexpected :giveup:

All the episode was very good and thrilling.

Viola Davis did an excellent interpretation hope she's gonna nominated at the Golden Globe and Emmy, she's been always very intense and great.

Can't really wait for the second part of the season, hope that they're gonna keep the serie at this level. 

This midseason finale omg

So intense  :deadbanana:

I can see how they can extend the show to like two or more seasons tbh

Kindness rules all.

TV Ratings Thursday: 'How to Get Away With Murder' Rises for Winter Finale.

Garnered a 3.1, up two tenths from last week's 2.9 adults 18-49 rating with 9.81 millions of audience.

inuborg

Wes shared with Rebecca in Episode 7 that his mother committed suicide when he was only 12.

Series creator Peter Nowalk teases that viewers should “definitely pay attention to†that tidbit of background information. “That was a big bomb. It was buried in a bunch of information that was not significant, and it explains a lot of Wes’ behavior; it explains that he has a deep sadness, a loneliness. It maybe explains a little of his ‘damsel-in-distress-rescue syndrome,’ too,†continues Nowalk. “It’s a question: ‘How did [Wes’ mother] kill herself? Why did she kill herself? What happened to Wes after that? And how did that impact who he was?’ What happens to us as children completely determines our psychology and our behavior after that. [That death], basically, blew apart his life.â€

Nowalk also hints that even though Wes doesn’t come from the “shark-feeding†upper-class world inhabited by most of his Middleton University cohorts, he’s actually “much stronger than people think at first glance. Wes has been through things that are worse than any of [his Keating Five counterparts]. He knows how to shut down his emotions in the dramatic events of Murder Night.â€

Thanks for the clarification, that makes a bit more sense to me 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Pure Adrenaline

The twist @ the end was everyything :gaga:

Just started to think how could u not see missing carpet and broken door in ur own damn apartment and got really disappointed with Analise like she ****ed that guy, and went on apologising to her hisband after he said all those thing   :grr:

and then the end .... "Don't be!"   :air: dead literally dead :air:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived