💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Cheek To Cheek Starbucks Edition has a different cover!

Henry

Featured Posts

Daenerys

You're in the US right?

Yeah I am!!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever was in charge of selecting the official cover should be fired.

It's not meant to be an attractive portrait of the two, it's meant to look like a paparazzo caught them by surprise.

YASS I didn't really want to buy a physical copy of C2C because of the ugly cover :laughga:

But I love that black and white NK photo so i guess i'm getting my basic ass down to Starbucks for a pumpkin spice latte  :whip:

BTW it's SO smart how she is releasing so many subtly different versions of the album. Collectors and diehards will want to buy multiple copies because they'll want, for example, the Starbucks cover and the Deluxe cover, or the Target song version and the iTunes version, or maybe some people even want to collect all the versions! :party: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

PopBitch

It's not meant to be an attractive portrait of the two, it's meant to look like a paparazzo caught them by surprise.

LOL What it looks like is Tony after he's been embalmed and Gaga with alien eyes.

YASS I didn't really want to buy a physical copy of C2C because of the ugly cover :laughga:

But I love that black and white NK photo so i guess i'm getting my basic ass down to Starbucks for a pumpkin spice latte  :whip:

this I didn't want to buy it because of that abomination of cover :smh:

but I feel like buying C2C with this one

I hope I find it

tumblr_n5fe9670bu1rjxoico1_400.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Daenerys

This is my "HOW THE EFF DID I NOT KNOW THIS EXISTED?!" face

10707166_383631595144625_937715660_n.jpg

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ChicaSkas

I bought 2. I know how dedicated you are you're so good to this site so i am willing to send one your way..... Say... As a monster to monster gift. When we know that they've shipped i will directly PM you for shipping information!

O.M.G.

:cry:

spb.gif

negativeman-55f.png

the words "thank you" don't even seem to be enough right now :cry:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Daenerys

O.M.G.

:cry:

spb.gif

negativeman-55f.png

the words "thank you" don't even seem to be enough right now :cry:

:hug: it's well deserved!

Archived