💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#OperationCheektoCheek from the LADY Herself!

Emma

Featured Posts

Brooke Candy

GAGA I LOVE YOU SO MUch OMG!!!!!

It'd be even more wonderful if you guys spread the word all through the weekend too!

Going to sign off now, but I hope you all have been well. :)  It's been fun reading your reactions today!

I love you Emma!!

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SPARTACUS

Wow there are forums for... skyscrapers?

lol Yeah. Go figure. I was surprised too!

I promoted Sade's 2010 album on there the week it was released. It sold 100k more than Hits predicted. lol So many members were like "Oh I didn't know Sade had a new album out!"

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

lol Yeah. Go figure. I was surprised too!

I promoted Sade's 2010 album on there the week it was released. It sold 100k more than Hits predicted. lol So many members were like "Oh I didn't know Sade had a new album out!"

signing up now, brb 

tylerjudas

To be completely honest...this pisses me off a bit. Less than a year ago she said that she never goes on GagaDaily anymore because it's so negative, but she's on here now because she has an album out and wants us to promote it. 

Yeah, no. 

Whispering

To be completely honest...this pisses me off a bit. Less than a year ago she said that she never goes on GagaDaily anymore because it's so negative, but she's on here now because she has an album out and wants us to promote it. 

Yeah, no.

Don't do it then. No one is making you. Problem solved.

Yeah, no.

Are you honestly pressed because Gaga is paying attention to GagaDaily?? :awkney:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

SPARTACUS

I do love that this obliterates the notion that “Gaga doesn’t care about sales or charts!†haha! :hor:

Are you honestly pressed because Gaga is paying attention to GagaDaily?? :awkney:

Yep, that's all it is. And to add insult to injury, Gaga put the word "Operation" in the tag. :giggle:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived