đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Limited (FREE!) Gaga autographed Cheek To Cheek booklets

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

I'll just be annoyed if any of us outside the US don't get our CDs because it's probably past the paypal claim date :/

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think what concerns some so much is the fact that whilst the CDs were coming from Looney Tunes once upon a time, they've now wiped their hands off it and passed the buck to Interscope. Not only that, but no-one is replying to the email address we were given. it's no surprise people are a lil concerned. 

I'll just be annoyed if any of us outside the US don't get our CDs because it's probably past the paypal claim date :/

They changed the claim date maximum from 45 days to 180 days (6 months) earlier this year which is good!

I wouldn't mind if Interscope emailed back saying they are a little behind,cd's will now be shipped with the booklets etc. and we know what is going on.Now since those 2,000 cd's went towards gaining a number one record, they don't seem to give a ****!

In NY without signed booklet. Does anyone have a link to buy a frame for the booklet

Yes, you will have to buy a frame for it. I am still waiting for mine. I hope she signs the other soon.

I wouldn't mind if Interscope emailed back saying they are a little behind,cd's will now be shipped with the booklets etc. and we know what is going on.Now since those 2,000 cd's went towards gaining a number one record, they don't seem to give a ****!

I think that may be why they advertised 2000 cds to be signed. It may have been to gain a number 1 position on Billboard for a week. Unfortunately The album has take a slide down on the charts. It seems like they don't give a s***!

I noticed there are several advertised on ebay for over $100.00. They are not selling and the sellers have dropped their price from some as high as $159.00.  It may be that those who bought more than one, like 6 cds got those delivered fast.

Past the claim date, then Interscope will probably do nothing about it. I have purchased things from Interscope in the past, but I am now thinking if I should purchase from them in the future after this. Did you send an email to interscope? 

I noticed there are several advertised on ebay for over $100.00. They are not selling and the sellers have dropped their price from some as high as $159.00. It may be that those who bought more than one, like 6 cds got those delivered fast.

Past the claim date, then Interscope will probably do nothing about it. I have purchased things from Interscope in the past, but I am now thinking if I should purchase from them in the future after this. Did you send an email to interscope?

Yes.No response from interscope.No shock there!

spicemuncher

No one from outside the US has received their CD (that we know of).

I hope now that Gaga and her team are back in the states, the booklet shipments resume.

They changed the claim date maximum from 45 days to 180 days (6 months) earlier this year which is good!

I hope it doesn't take 180 days to get the Cheek to Cheek signed cd.

hpmcmill

No one from outside the US has received their CD (that we know of).

I hope now that Gaga and her team are back in the states, the booklet shipments resume.

In the same state as the store and still waiting haha. Not complaining-- just waiting. 

Archived