no bump:

tumblr_maajofTGmd1qc4a6lo1_500.png

lady-gaga-wearing-a-crown-1351765516-vie

Lady-Gaga.jpg

lady_gaga_nose_july_2013_400x300.jpg

new picture addedĀ  :usrs:

Ā 

discuss!

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually have the exact nose as gaga (with the bump, and seriously, like there's no difference I have gaga's The Fame nose), but just like Gaga I wanna get a nose job and stop this bump

Sugarfall

No bump ofc

Ā 

A nosejob done well :applause:

Ā 

But I like how her nose still looks natural because they didnt make it super small

WaiT, is that the result of those little nasal strips?Ā 

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."ā€”US President Donald J. Trump

Andy McQueen

I think she is using temporary hyalauron injections + the nose secret stuff in her nose holes sometimes, but not regulary - I somehow like both "versions" of her nose. Sometimes she also adds contouring/highlighting make up effects or prothesics to make it look more even, it's very interesting how she is always able to transform.Ā 

FameHookah

I actually have the exact nose as gaga (with the bump, and seriously, like there's no difference I have gaga's The Fame nose), but just like Gaga I wanna get a nose job and stop this bump

Omfg yaas

Gaga's the fame nose was iconic

And to the op

Bump! It looks more natural and adds personality

The imprefection is perfection for me

WTF is MDNA

Andy McQueen

WaiT, is that the result of those little nasal strips?Ā 

Ā 

I think it's a combination of these nose secret/enhancer strips sometimes to make the holes slimmer together with temporary juvederm injections in the bump to make it a bit more even. Lightening and contouring make up can make it appear different too (and of course the professional photo shoots and videos are sometimes edited). But I don't think she had a real nose job (operation), they aren't any signs for this (the healing would take too long, also inner scars etc. ...) - she also mentioned on Howard Stern that she would be scared of real operations and prefers injections and other manual tricks like face tape, I believe.

• Jase locked this topic

Archived