Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Christian Mother Re-Writes Harry Potter into a Christian Tale

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

Exciting news from the fan fiction world! A writer who claims to be an Evangelical stay-at-home mom named Grace Ann has taken it upon herself to remove all the witchcraft devil-worship from Harry Potter and replace it with a more Christian-friendly message

Grace Ann is a conservative Christian mother (and possible troll) in the process of rewriting Harry Potter into 'Hogwarts School Of Prayer And Miracles', a God-fearing tale her kids can read without turning into witches. Like, that's her concern. You know, because that's happened to other children. Her introduction while I go pound my head against the bathroom mirror:

She's completed the first seven chapters of the first book so far, and let me tell you -- they're something else. The book starts with Hagrid coming to rescue Harry from his atheist aunt and uncle who just taught Harry about evolution, then goes downhill from there. You can read all seven chapters she's finished HERE, although I've included the first one in its entirety after the jump. Her poor kids. You think she lets them watch Lord of the Rings? Because I've got the feeling she doesn't. Still, I'm sure they'll grow up to be fine, well-adjusted young adults. "Wanna come over for a sleepover?!" Absolutely not, your mom is nuts.

Just read the first chapter, it's giving me LIFE :lmao:

Source

Read the Fanfiction

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Y U RUIN MY CHILDHOOD

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Someone's got free time on their hands.

She should be soending that promoting and buying CHEEK TO CHEEK. :MANiCURE:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

GGD School of Prayer and Miracles

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Honey Boo Boo

I never read the Harry Potter series

Finally I can read them without turning into an evil atheist that practices dark magic and witchcraft.

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

I've just read the first chapter and it's... awkward. She pretends she'll include everything that happened in the original books, only without magic. A lot of things happen before we see teen Harry in the book. Oh, and by the way, Harry has green eyes, thank you very much :ohwell:

It's also not very well-written; I mean, it's awkward to read.

I have nothing against Christians but this is too much. Harry Potter, really, REALLY ?? :smh:

Daenerys

fixed

Where's the lie though? Right on the money

tumblr_inline_n96f8juUpn1qcq31a.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived