đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Critic Reviews

pachinko

Featured Posts

pachinko

Most seem to comment on Gaga's career.... rather than the music. It irks me.

Music, not the bling please. We should all write comments like, "Please review the music, and the music only. That's your role as a critic. Critiquing music, not an artist's career track."

Thoughts? Someone can probably write better than what I did. Share.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaggedMonster

Music, not the bling please. We should all write comments like, "Please review the music, and the music only. That's your role as a critic. Critiquing music, not an artist's career track."

They all have become Tabloids ..

Bradley

I think Gaga should tweet what you wrote.

Didymus

I don't recognize that. Most reviews begin that way but end up discussing the music, obviously, later on.

djBuffoon

They still talk about ARTPOP in C2C reviews its ****ing ridiculous they are so obsessed  :madge:

This is what pisses me off. Like, pretty much every article (review or otherwise) has gone out of the way to comment on ARTPOP's "underperformance" as if it has anything to do with this project.

C2C and ARTPOP remind me of Brtieny's Blackout, the album slays and ti's actually one of the best albums of the decade and it is also and infleuncial one, but the critics focused more in britney's life than her music

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

No. she shouldn't. Complaining about poor critical reviews is embarrassing.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Born Brave

I KNOW! Thank you for posting this! I'm glad there are people that see this happening. Billboards entire paragraph on ARTPOP prior to the main context of the review for Cheek to Cheek struck me as completely irrelevant. 2 different genres so why even bring ARTPOP into it?

always complaining sounds pathetic, people always say that fans are never pleased or happy but seems that gaga isn't as well

she just shouldn't give a **** but that's impossible because we know she does

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

giskardsb

LMs need to stop harassing critics more than anything else. It makes the fanbase and by extension Gaga look bad.

Archived