đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BILLBOARD: Lady Gaga's 7 Best Live Performances

RBNLM

Featured Posts

It's time we got back to focusing on Lady Gaga's voice.

The release of Cheek to Cheek, her standards duet album with Tony Bennett, which dropped Tuesday (Sept. 23), points the camera away from her antics and back on her incredible voice -- a place many Little Monsters hope it stays after ARTPOP's somewhat disappointing reception.

Lady Gaga Talks Manager Split & Media Treatment of Celebrities

"Part of what was making my sort of artistic experience so unpleasant [with ARTPOP] was that I felt that I was not able to truly freely fly as an artist," Gaga said in a recent interview with the Associated Press. "In some ways my talents were not being used to their full potential."

In honor of what we hope Cheek to Cheek brings more of, check out seven of Lady Gaga's "full potential" moments -- some of her best live performances of her career so far.

lady-gaga-last-roseland-show-2014-10-bil

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6259156/lady-gagas-7-best-live-performances?facebook_20140923

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they destroyed C2C with their review but now they are trying to be nice? OK

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Paper Gangsta

they destroyed C2C with their review but now they are trying to be nice? OK

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

They were only ones nice to ARTPOP and Gaga dragged them, this is karma

What did Gaga do to piss Billboard off so much? A mediocre review for C2C and choosing these as her best performances?

BTW Grammy awards anyone? Applause SNL over Applause VMA? 

Lame.

djBuffoon

At least one other performance from the last era should have made it. I also don't agree with the list in general.

What did Gaga do to piss Billboard off so much? A mediocre review for C2C and choosing these as her best performances?

BTW Grammy awards anyone? Applause SNL over Applause VMA? 

Lame.

applause at the vma was her worst performance ever...and it was not her fault cause mtv rejected the original plan.

Archived