1. 1. Do you?

• YES
    • NO

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

Nope, she isn't perfect and she does a lot of things that annoy the **** out of me. I'm not perfect and if she knew me I guarantee I would annoy the **** out of her as well. I do sometimes have unfavorable opinions on her and her actions. I love her, but not blindly. :madge:

TextYouPictures

Nope, she isn't perfect and she does a lot of things that annoy the **** out of me. I'm not perfect and if she knew me I guarantee I would annoy the **** out of her as well. I do sometimes have unfavorable opinions on her and her actions. I love her, but not blindly. :madge:

basically  :madge:

I voted yes, but yeah sometimes when youre not a fan of something from hers 
(like ARTPOP) people will make you burn yourself to death with your stan card.

djBuffoon

I will always make the effort to understand where she's coming from. But no, I don't love everything she's done, and I try to be as honest and straightforward as possible.

I hope I don't blindly love her.... I wouldn't want to blindly love or follow anyone.

I really enjoy her performances and her music. I also think she is a really nice person with great values.

I'm sure I will always appreciate TF/TFM/BTW/ARTPOP/C2C as really great pieces of work. If the quality of her work drastically drops or she turns her back on her values then I'll have issues with it.

I have disliked and opposed things she has done before, such as when she chose to wear fur or when she started buying into that crystal healing crap. 

ctherainbow

I hope none of us would love her blindly, but as long as Stef's not burning babies or raping the elderly, I will probably continue to love her and her music.

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

I don't feel the need to defend her everytime someone slams her for w/e reason because i know she is above all of it. But i truly love her. She is just truly amazing

I do roll my eyes at some fans though but they are entitled to their wrong opinions anyway :madge:

Archived