Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

South Park (Season 18 New Preview)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

So i searched through the website and didn't find any South Park thread, so i decided to create one

South Park is the most amazing animated tv-series ever, the Simpsons and Family Guy could never :manicure:

Season 18 premieres this wednesday, but for now here's the preview:

http://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152403188282005

Edit: how do i embed facebook videos ? :emma:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

MORE COWBELL

South Park is the most amazing animated tv-series ever, the Simpsons and Family Guy could never

I love South Park, but excuse yourself  :excuseme:

:excuseme:

:excuseme:                                                                                                                                                                 :excuseme:

Blue Jeans

:excuseme:                                                                                                                                                                 :excuseme:

The simpsons could never piss off the world the way South Park does it, they have balls, the subject that they approch are so delicate and tabboo sometimes, but they don't give a f*ck and that's something i respect... so yeah the simpsons could nevah

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

It's true tho, South Park crosses lines in a way that's actually funny.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived