Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Scandal (Season 4 Discussion Thread)

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

omg alll people here stanning I can't :gaga:

Wait a minute. That poster, is it official? :deadbanana: Why does the poster scream some kinda white house family sitcom :smh:

it's not a sitcon tho and idk if it's official I just found it :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

I just wished the promo for this was as big as the promo forAHS i wanna be hyped as fck but they literally has said nothing and the show stars next week :koons:

I just wished the promo for this was as big as the promo forAHS i wanna be hyped as fck but they literally has said nothing and the show stars next week :koons:

same for revenge tbh :koons:

they know we will watch anyway :koons:

ABC not real gladiators :koons:

YESSS!! I am so ready for Scandal to come back and slay my thursday nights. Anyone else here tweet while the show is airing? It is hilarious seeing the reaction from all of the other fans when something crazy happens :toofunny: I also happen to have the biggest crush on Tony Goldwyn... :giveup: 

YESSS!! I am so ready for Scandal to come back and slay my thursday nights. Anyone else here tweet while the show is airing? It is hilarious seeing the reaction from all of the other fans when something crazy happens :toofunny: I also happen to have the biggest crush on Tony Goldwyn... :giveup:

yessss i tweet while watching my shows too! its so funny sometimes some people are almost dying on twitter :lmao:

Pure Adrenaline

srsly tho how people keep up tweeting and watching this show .... it's insane everything goes so fast, everytime I watch it I feel how my adrenaline starts rising up :rip:

ONLY 4 more DAYS :excited2:

Pure Adrenaline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrZPbpoS04Q

she's amazing love her :queenga:

ItsTommyBitch

OMG ITS TONIGHT :omg:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

I'm VERY pleased with the first episode! :party: the fast pace was there without feeling forced. It was very intense!
I don't really understand Portias character tho, what is she doing for a living? :laughga:

Also - I can't remember, did papa pope kill Harrison on screen last season? I remember they had an encounter in the ending of the last episode but back then I don't think they had plans to write him off?

Pure Adrenaline

i still has to watch it can't wait :excited2:

I'm VERY pleased with the first episode! :party: the fast pace was there without feeling forced. It was very intense!

I don't really understand Portias character tho, what is she doing for a living? :laughga:

Also - I can't remember, did papa pope kill Harrison on screen last season? I remember they had an encounter in the ending of the last episode but back then I don't think they had plans to write him off?

slay me hasse

i don't understand Portias either, is that the blond lady with Cyrus?

and i think papa pope said something about killing him but im not sure either !

Pure Adrenaline

slay me hasse

i don't understand Portias either, is that the blond lady with Cyrus?

and i think papa pope said something about killing him but im not sure either !

ooh that's Ellen's wife Portia she's amazing :flutter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0iChu7z308

what did you guys thought about the second episode! i liked it more than the premiere tbh!!!
the clients olivia had to deal with here amazing :lmao:
the scene with cyrus and mellie<3
and omg Cyrus getting the D finally yaaaas

Archived