💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga defends ARTPOP's impact and success

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

Beautiful crowd tonight just sensational, knew every word to ARTPOP. It's unfortunate the media gave the impression it hasn't been successful, when in truth it inspired many fans all over the world and is a wonderful success bridging contemporary art, rave, and love. I've loved every moment of this music and tour.

10684345_736212483118950_2073980940_n.jp

From instagram.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

I was praying this thread wouldn't be made because the same people will have something negative to say about this post.

Voltaire

She isn't wrong. Artists would **** themselves for the sales from this album and single.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Stephen

I was praying this thread wouldn't be made because the same people will have something negative to say about this post.

true  :P

Gov Hooka

Inb4 20 pages of meltdowns by the same anti ARTPOP people

swine killer

I will defend her.

Hellspont

Not going to quote the top 2 posts since they are obviously negative just to be negative 

but she is right, ARTPOP has been successful and its a big ****ing shame even "fans" dont realize it

MonsterMum

She isn't wrong. Artists would **** themselves for the sales from this album and single.

Tell em hunty :ARTPOP:

Archived