Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Paloma Faith: New Album/Single OUT NOW

Bowie

Featured Posts

cover.jpg

Eccentric UK singer Paloma Faith, one of the most exciting & unique artists to come out of the British music industry in the 2000s, embarks on an international concert tour this month ahead of the re-release of her massive third studio album "A Perfect Contradiction" on November 10th, 2014.

Welcome to the official Paloma Faith thread! :party:

If you're a fan, or want to find out more, you've come to the right place. Paloma's music has been featured in advertisements extensively, so you may be more familiar with her than you think, and, on top of her massive solo success, she has achieved her first UK #1 as vocalist on "Changing", the new single by UK dance duo Sigma. One of the most unique artists of the 21st century, Paloma's authentic retro style is instantly recognisable, and she is one of the biggest names in the industry here in Britain.

Paloma-Faith-Ready-for-the-Good-Life-201

Are you attending any of Paloma's shows, including the recently announced UK arena tour? Have you seen her before at all? Check out all the tour dates for 2014/5, in North America, Europe, and Australia, here. You can watch clips from her intimate US tour right here, in the thread.

MUSIC: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijel4Vcqd9g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaKr9gWqwl4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDeB5sDealI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imi9Smkt_cI

"Paloma’s current album ‘A Perfect Contradiction’ has been one of the huge success stories of the year, recently being certified platinum. A new edition of the album IS OUT NOW! in the United Kingdom, which features brand new material, Paloma's collaborations with Sigma (the UK #1 hit, "Changing"), Fyfe Dangerfield ("Beauty Remains") and "Leave While I'm Not Looking", written by Diane Warren. Also included is Paloma's new single, "Ready For The Good Life":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx_o1hlKZAw

A deluxe two-disc edition of the re-release will also includes selections from a live recording of Paloma's 2014 Late Night Prom, with the Guy Barker Orchestra and Urban Voices Collective, recorded at the Royal Albert Hall, London, in September 2014.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has such good songs, oh my God, she's wonderful (Picking Up The Pieces >>>>>). Not fully sold on her personality to be honest but she's still great nonetheless :p

I've never really listened to her songs, but I've seen pictures of her and have to say her imagery is pretty amazing.

3 points in and ready for more

JaysAMess

She's so amazing! Super talented, hilarious.. I just love her personality, she seems like a really sweet, down to earth girl. :flutter:

She's so amazing! Super talented, hilarious.. I just love her personality, she seems like a really sweet, down to earth girl. :flutter:

She is! After her concert at Royal Albert Hall, she came back on stage personally to thank every single person on stage with her, then starting saying all the stuff she couldn't say on camera for BBC :lmao:

PALOMA!!!!!! Massive fan, going to her show on November 5 in Manchester.

:party: Paloma is one of the only real artists in the UK scene, in my opinion. I've seen her twice now with the Guy Barker Orchestra, this coming autumn will be the first time I've seen her in a concert hall/theatre with just her band. Hopefully I can afford tickets for the O2 show in March :giveup:

Yassssss Paloma! I'm going to her NYC show this month! Can't wait - I hope she finds success stateside!

As do I :giveup: It's so hard for 'different' British artists to 'break America'. Hopefully if the Sigma collaboration takes off a bit across the pond she'll gain some more exposure! :party:

I'm so proud of her! Working with Klas Ahlund, album repackaging, arena tour, Number 1 on iTunes!

Going ap in t'wald, incha Paloma! (translation for non-Cockneys: Going up in the world, aren't you Paloma?)

BlondeKingOfGGD

Changing is only number 1 on iTunes it might not get number one on sunday...

But yeah I LOVE Paloma :D When's the new single out?

I'm so proud of her! Working with Klas Ahlund, album repackaging, arena tour, Number 1 on iTunes!

Going ap in t'wald, incha Paloma! (translation for non-Cockneys: Going up in the world, aren't you Paloma?)

Cockney slaying :legend: I'm so proud of her oh my god :cryga: I'll be honest, I was a little concerned about her going down the overly-commercial route, but some of Ahlund's work is so awesome, especially with Robyn and MIKA on his new single "Boum Boum Boum". So I'm hoping for amazing things :sara:

Changing is only number 1 on iTunes it might not get number one on sunday...

But yeah I LOVE Paloma :D When's the new single out?

Mmm, it's been on Spotify for ages, but radio have been picking it up, I've heard it non-stop on London radio stations like Capital FM and Kiss 100. Still no word on the new single. The album is out November 3rd in the UK.

Archived