Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE awakens and inspires Gaga

betarixx

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

I think the touring and screaming fans are helping her cope with depression.

Do you?

Seeing fans from parts of the world she's never seen is no doubt an emotional and positive experience no doubt. However, she's inspired by a lot of things...Fashion, her love life, her past, other artists, etc :shrug: 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing fans from parts of the world she's never seen is no doubt an emotional and positive experience no doubt. However, she's inspired by a lot of things...Fashion, her love life, her past, other artists, etc :shrug:

Her fashion has been on point but it could also be because of her newfound inspiration

I'm genuinely curious to see what she's cooking 

TimisaMonster

Her fashion has been on point but it could also be because of her newfound inspiration

I'm genuinely curious to see what she's cooking 

She did say she's going for a rocker direction for the next album....she showed that through the goth/metal era she had during Australia and a bit of Asia lol

She did say she's going for a rocker direction for the next album....she showed that through the goth/metal era she had during Australia and a bit of Asia lol

Who knows?

She probably is over the creative rebellion but not really

None of us know her next direction 

:giveup:

TimisaMonster

Who knows?

She probably is over the creative rebellion but not really

None of us know her next direction 

:giveup:

She'll hint as usual through her fashion, her tweets, and her interviews from here on out if this tweet confirms she's opened the door to the next album concept flourishing in her mind....if she's crying....it must sound good in her head :giveup:

VasilisVas

this is the best tweet she's posted all year. my heart skipped a few beats. I'm so excited. Can't wait to hear what she's making tor us, even though I'm sure it's a loooooooong way ahead :)

She'll hint as usual through her fashion, her tweets, and her interviews from here on out if this tweet confirms she's opened the door to the next album concept flourishing in her mind....if she's crying....it must sound good in her head :giveup:

If it's as good as her fashion right now, then :giveup:

this is the best tweet she's posted all year. my heart skipped a few beats. I'm so excited. Can't wait to hear what she's making tor us, even though I'm sure it's a loooooooong way ahead :)

Even if it is a while, it's nice to see she's motivated and happy to be doing what she's best at. 

VasilisVas

Exciting  :excited2:

Why is ArtRave in the title though?

this. i was wondering the same thing after I read the tweet.

this. i was wondering the same thing after I read the tweet.

Because the tour will be her biggest inspiration on her next album.

Bookmark me

You saw it here first

I think C2C really did a lot to save her artistically and bring her back to inspiration she had during TF.... I'm glad ARTPOP era is over and all the negative leeches are out of her life and she can focus on the music again

XoXoJoanneGaga

Bookmark me

You saw it here first

Definitely not lol, unless the next album is going to be full of "Applause" rehashes 

VasilisVas

Bookmark me

You saw it here first

inb4 cheek to cheek is the true inspiration and not the artrave :flop:

Archived