artRAVE awakens and inspires Gaga

betarixx

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tasting her tears? GOVERNMENT HOOKER 2.0? :excited2:

don't do this to me :nooo:  :nooo:  It bettah be flawless tho,

i really have this feeling like her next one will blow us up somehow, she always does

906g8vM.gif

I'm glad shes coming up with melodies again. I didnt like the way she created ARTPOP by picking already existing melodies from DJWS and Zedd :koons: Her best work are the songs created with piano by her and then translated into pop with the help of producers.

Computer

This tweet has excited me more than any so far this year :nooo:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

I'm glad shes coming up with melodies again. I didnt like the way she created ARTPOP by picking already existing melodies from DJWS and Zedd :koons: Her best work are the songs created with piano by her and then translated into pop with the help of producers.

Agreed. :koons:

MTE 

PianoGa >>>>>

This tweet has excited me more than any so far this year :nooo:

This should be so emotional for her considering she wanted to quit music not too long ago 

LeoFameMonster

I guess all the songs that were supposed to be released on ARTPOP 2 are now scrapped.

Well I bet these new songs she is writing will be Bad Romance worthy, since she is in the best place in her career after feeling so used and sad for the last couple years.

Since she reinvented POP music when she came out with the fame and the fame monster, I bet she will create some new epic genre of music and slay,

Get ready for Gaga to break new music onto the scene and all the other singers copy it lol again

I guess all the songs that were supposed to be released on ARTPOP 2 are now scrapped.

Well I bet these new songs she is writing will be Bad Romance worthy, since she is in the best place in her career after feeling so used and sad for the last couple years.

Since she reinvented POP music when she came out with the fame and the fame monster, I bet she will create some new epic genre of music and slay,

Get ready for Gaga to break new music onto the scene and all the other singers copy it lol again

I really don't mind ARTPOP being scrapped, it clearly wasn't what she wanted 

Turnt Up Stomach

:rip:

"Turn Down for Mildly Irritating Stomach Nausea" ft. Lil John and DJ Snake

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

The new album is starting for form. :')

I feel such good vibes, I think her inspiration is real this time. <3 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived