💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's artRave wakes Tel Aviv from war-induced slumber

Star

Featured Posts

this thread isn't about the war, take it to world news... No one is interested in your speech...

I don't care if you are not interested, I wasn't replying to you anyway. And this article was retweeted by Gaga and is mentioning war. So I'm not off topic. You can ignore my posts, like I'm gonna do with yours in future. :coffee:

FreePalestine

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog

Up next, getting Israel and Hamas to make peace with the power of the Born Brave bus :ARTPOP:

Just NO! :rip: :rip: :rip:

Why, because she just did her job like a professional? She literally went to a country with immense social issues to present her concert and for two hours make those people have fun.

It has nothing to do with who she prefers, or who is suffering more. She managed to scheduele a show in Israel and slayed their basic lives like she's supposed to. Everything else is just you being angry at the world. :manicure:

She went to a country which is occupying another one and has just finished killing over 2k people, over 500 children. She was enjoying her view from hotel, while few km away hundreds of thousands were left homeless, sitting on the rubbles. She praised Israel, how much she loves it, while ignoring Palestine and I thought she would be using her fame for good things, to bring awareness to injustice and opression. But nevermind, it's just my own opinion.

FreePalestine

If the Hammas in Gaza Strip wasn't spending all of the money he gets from countries all over the world on making terror, build terror caves, and rockets, the people in the strip had the money it takes to bring Gaga for a show (1.5m shekels 0.4m $) instead Hammas have to rebuild all of the buildings in its country who teared apart cause of the war they started. And btw, most of the killed were terrorists. I know that, I've been there. Hammas showed the world it's real face, by posting fake photos of dead children claimed to die and injured on this war, originally from Syria war, posting unreal statistics, and facts.

When I went to visit my injured friends after the war, we have hundreds of them, I saw many of the injured children brought from Gaza, and, how shocking, getting health services free, here, in Israel, by Jews. Ironic. Humanic. Iconic. Heroic.

And still, you say we are the 'bad guys'...

I do not think this is the place for political discussions, but I just couldn't help the lies on this thread.

I wasn't able to go to the show cause I'm in the army, but I heard it was fantastic. Hope I'll get the chance to attend the next show, when I'll finish my service.

And since I've already posted a comment I wanna thank all of the love, the support and the supplying me and my friend here on IDF got from you people, all over the world.

Sorry for the innocent deaths and injures from both sides.

Ugh. The fact that she retweeted this and this is first time she acknowledged that war... and the fact that the side who did the bombing needs cheering up after that, like they suffered the most...ugh.

You seem more obssesd with Israel than rather any careful about the Palestinians. Even they are understanding Hammas is bad for them.

Great now we have IDF soldiers posting their version of "truth". You were there? Where, in F16, watching from air? targetting hospitals, schools, refugee places, kids on the beach, kids in the markets?

Most killed were in fact civilians, only Israeli prime minister claims otherwise without proof. And photos and videos were real and from Gaza, shame you cannot admit that. If you didn't do anything wrong, why were human rights organizations banned from Gaza? No one said all Jews are bad, in fact Holocaust survivours and their descedants publicly condemned Israel aggression calling it genocide. The treatment in hospitals is not free, as Israel just seized $55mil from PA to charge medical bills. Leave that propaganda for someone who doesn't know anything about this issue.

You seem more obssesd with Israel than rather any careful about the Palestinians. Even they are understanding Hammas is bad for them.

But Israeli bombs are good for them?

FreePalestine

Great now we have IDF soldiers posting their version of "truth". You were there? Where, in F16, watching from air? targetting hospitals, schools, refugee places, kids on the beach, kids in the markets?

Most killed were in fact civilians, only Israeli prime minister claims otherwise without proof. And photos and videos were real and from Gaza, shame you cannot admit that. If you didn't do anything wrong, why were human rights organizations banned from Gaza? No one said all Jews are bad, in fact Holocaust survivours and their descedants publicly condemned Israel aggression calling it genocide. The treatment in hospitals is not free, as Israel just seized $55mil from PA to charge medical bills. Leave that propaganda for someone who doesn't know anything about this issue.

But Israeli bombs are good for them?

There was no bombs if Hamas was only to stop targeting Israeli civilians and provoking they're country. Stop twisting the reality. People got sick of your whiney attitude. Not gonna argue with you here anymore, that's not the right place for it.

There was no bombs if Hamas was only to stop targeting Israeli civilians and provoking they're country. Stop twisting the reality. People got sick of your whiney attitude. Not gonna argue with you here anymore, that's not the right place for it.

If it's not the right place, stop quoting and replying to me. It's THAT easy! There would be no resistance if there wasn't for occupation. If settlers can be heavily armed, Palestinians should have weapons for defense too. Bye.

FreePalestine

Laceface

I'm glad places that aren't typically visited got dates, so many adoring fans that will have appreciated this beyond belief :party:

Palestinians already have too much weapon which they use to attack, not to defence. I was in the fields where your companions attached us non-stop using, how not matching your claims, deadly weapons, rifles, bombs, grenades, and so on.

Boy, if you don't want citizens to hurt, try to move an act to get the terrorist organization Hammas off the leadership in Gaza Strip, and put peaceful organization instead.

If you want citizens not to hurt, try to make your friends not to hide inside of citizens buildings behind women and children. I saw one actually running shooting with baby in his hands (!) , I can swear it! You can keep posting your lies here, I'm not gonna respond a spoily children who never made some move to try to make things right but posting his dirt all over the Web, a young boy who never defend his people, only attack the others. You can scroll up and notice, again, that I'm right.

^^ They should have weapons as much as you have (or close to that) so we could call this war. Otherwise it's an aggression, disproportional use of force and deliberate targeting civilians. So he had baby in his hands, and did you shoot the baby? Palestinians are not humans to you. You can act all heroic, but the world is waking up, your army committed war crimes. You already said you won't respond, but you did! And trust me, you are not talking to a child nor a boy. Hamas is just an excuse to you, there have been many massacres of Palestinians since your state was created. 

FreePalestine

Archived